"Oh no reason.. no reason." Nicki mumbles climbing out her lap and over to sit beside her, each of the children climbing into the bed one by one.

Papa sits in Blue's lap who is sitting next to Nicki, while Sir moves over to the foot of the bed and Rumi shyly takes a seat beside Beyoncé deciding maybe she'd give the woman a second chance.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" Nicki asks.

"Encanto!" All the children say loudly except Papa who just babbles on and on.

Nicki only smiles shaking her head as she grabbed the remote turning on the tv switching to Disney plus where she found the movie which then started playing.

"You look sad, you okay?" Nicki hears a soft voice ask from beside her.

"yeah.. I'm fine just a little down that's it." She smiles a bit.

Blue noticed it was forced but just decided to leave it be owing it up to her being stressed.

"I'm gonna go get some snacks." Nicki says a little while into the movie when they were already down to their third song.

"Okay." They all say not looking away from the screen as Nicki climbs out the bed walking out the room.

Beyoncé was watching the movie when she felt a slight tap on her arm, she looks over to see Rumi looking at her with a sheepish look on her face.

"Yeah?" She asks softly but the girl doesn't reply back instead pointing towards her lap.

"You wanna sit there?" Beyoncé asks confusedly but the little girl only nods her head in response.

"Okay." She says patting her lap motioning for the girl to climb in which she does snuggling into her.

The words weren't even there to explain how she felt.. At least the relationship wasn't too far gone to be amended.

Nicki comes back into the room about a minute or so later, setting the snacks down at the foot of the bed.

"Aww." She cooes silently at Rumi snuggling up to Beyoncé, as she goes back to her position on the bed.

They spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies and eating snacks till it was quite late..

Beyoncé switches the tv off after the third film, saying that was all for the day.

Blue just nods carrying Papa, "That was quite nice." She says before walking out the room.

Nicki and Beyoncé just look towards each other both having the same thoughts circulating in their mind, they knew she needed a therapist.

She was always finding it difficult to express her emotions and it was honestly sad coming from a ten year old.

Sir looks towards Rumi seeing she was already sleeping on Beyoncé's lap, face snuggled into the woman's chest.

"Uhnn.. she's sleeping." He whined wanting to play with his twin but not being able to since she'd already fallen asleep.

And it wasn't even that late yet..

He tried pushing her to wake her up causing her to whine loudly, "Sir stop messing with your sister." Beyoncé says sternly.

"But she needs to wake up!" He replies back sassily crossing his arms before trying to do it again.

"Stop." Nicki warns but he didn't listen and did it again causing the little girl to whine and start crying as she opens her eyes.

"Okay stand up!" Nicki says climbing out the bed and walking around to his side while Beyoncé tries to make her go back to sleep.