__________
At the Gallery...

Leah's P.O.V
Me and Aria walk up to a gallery with bags of food and other stuff when we see her mum and Meridth talking to her mum we look at eachother confused before going inside. They were laughing at something before turning to look at us.
"That was fast." Aria's mum says. "This is my daughter, Aria and her friend Leah. Also known as my saviours, because when I got here there were about three cups. Thank you my dears. Uh, this is Meridth she works with your dad."
"We've met actually. Nice to see you." Meridth says looking at Aria before looking at me. "Nice to meet you, Leah."
I give her a small smile before looking at Aria who was slightly glaring at her.
"Meridth just wandered in." Mrs.Montgomery tellsus as she takes the bags. "She's looking for somebody who shows alternative art."
"Uh, your mothers been very helpful. Thank you so much, Ella." Meridth says.
"Oh, you're welcome. So, we'll see you tonight?" Ella asks as me and Aria look at Meridth confused.
"Mm-hm." Meridth replies.
"Ok." Ella says as she starts to walk away.
"Tonight?" Aria asks.
"Yeah, I invited her to the opening, which may be a success now that we don't have to eat cobb salad with our fingers." Ella replies as she goes to the kitchen. "Thank you. I'll see you later."
"Sure. Bye-bye." Meridth says as Ella goes into the kitchen.
"I'm going to go see if I can find Mike. He said he will be here." I whisper to Aria.
Knowing her she will want to talk to Meridth alone.
"Ok." Aria replies before I walk away.

Aria's P.O.V
"Your friend seems nice." Meridth says as she goes to leave.
"You can't come tonight." I tell her stopping her from leaving.
"Why not?" Meridth asks acting clueless.
"You know why not, and so do I, but my mum doesn't." I tell her.
"I don't know what you are talking about." Meridth replies.
"Look I saw the way you were looking at my dad earlier today. I have eyes. So just find someone who is available. My dad isn't." I tell her.
Meridth looks at me for a moment before leaving.

Leah's P.O.V
I had found Mike in the kitchen with his mum. I walked over to see if they needed any help. Ella asked me to take over from as she went outside to make a couple of phone calls. So right now I was helping Mike prepare the food for tonight.
"I thought you said you weren't coming over to help as you had to get ready." Mike says.
"I got ready quite quickly before Aria and the girls came over. Aria suggested I come and help as well so I decided to come as I wasn't doing anything else." I answer.
"Well I am happy you are here. Because I actually have something to ask you." He tells me.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Do you want to go to Noel Kahn's party with me?" He asks.
"I would love to but isn't it at the same time as the opening?" I ask.
"We can stay for the first 1/2 an hour then go to the party. I already asked my mum and shes fine with it." Mike tells me.
"So you're telling me we are making all this food and we won't get to enjoy it?" I ask jokingly.
"Well maybe we can now." He says with a slight smirk.
"What are you talking a..." I start but get cut of by Mike squirting some squirty cream at me causing it to go in my eye. "Mike! That went in my eye!"
"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" He says quickly putting the can on squirty cream on the side as I get it out of my eye. "Here let me help you."
He puts his hand under my chin and turns me to look at him causing my stomach to do somersaults. He finishes wiping the cream away from my eye as I grab the can of squirty cream and squirt it ont his shirt.
"Payback." I say in a sassy tone putting the can back onto the side.
"Yeah I deserve that." Mike says as I look over and see Aria looking at me and she signals for me to come over. Mike also sees this. "I think my sister wants you."
"Yeah. Why don't you go home and get changed. The foods pretty much done. I'm sure Aria can help me finish it." I tell him.
"Ok. Thanks. I will see you when I get back." Mike says before leaving as Aria comes over to me.

"I need your help." Aria tells me.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Merdith is coming tonight as you know. But I told her she can't come and shes not listening. I need you to help me keep her away from my mum and dad." Aria tells me. "You're the only other person who knows."
"Oh. Ummm... ok." I sy sounding a bit disappointed.
"What's wrong?" Aria asks noticing this.
"Mike asked me to go to Noel's party with him." I tell her. "Don't worry I can tell him I can't."
"No. Go. It's ok I can handle it myself." She tells me.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"Yes I am sure." She replies.
"Ok. Just a quick question. Does Mike know?" I ask.
"No. And can we please keep it that way?" She asks me.
"If thats what you want." I tell her causing her to smile.
"Thanks." She says. "Now. Do you need help finishing this?"
"Yes please." I say before we finish doing the food.