Chapter 5: Vinxen finally got to perform with Haon

ابدأ من البداية

Listening this all others started to laugh except Haon who was looked totally red. "please stop it", he was really shy.

"Or a dance song" Gyujeong proposed another thing to tease them. "You two decide either ballad or Dance song" Gyujeong almost couldn't control his laughter.

"Ballad sounds good" Vinxen said directly.

"Love song with Haon" He felt happy just by thinking this.

"Ooooo" groovyroom and Joon-ho all simultaneously said looking at Vinxen as if they knew what he meant

"Yeokshi" Hwimin said nodding his head. (Yeokshi means something like I knew it👀 which I think Hwimin definitely meant like he knew it Vinxen wanted love song with Haon)

______________

Vinxen invites Haon to his studio to discuss about their performance together. And for this, they meet at the station, Vinxen came to pick Haon up. Haon was so happy to perform with Vinxen that when he saw Vinxen at the station he couldn't control it and hugged him. Vinxen smiled and thought ,"He is so cute jjinja" and hugged him back and took him to his studio.

 Vinxen smiled and thought ,"He is so cute jjinja"  and hugged him back and took him to his studio

Vinxen's studio was small and cozy.
"It's smaller than I expected yet larger than I expected too"Haon was very happy to be here. "Do you do everything here"

"Yes except for peeing and pooping " Vinxen joked. Then continued seriously, "You know it's hard for people to survive here all alone. But I like it 'cause I prefer to be alone"

"That means I can have sleepover" Haon interrupted.

"Umm" Vinxen smiled and nodded. Only Haon could have this kind of treatment from someone who likes to be alone.

"You remember our first meet" Vinxen said. He has played episode 1 of HSR2 on his laptop. It showed Haon who was dressed up like Bee and first entered the classroom. "You know I first thought you were crazy"

"Wow and here I was serious about making friends with you" Haon pouted faking anger.

Vinxen laughed at him pouting in anger 'cause he looked too cute,"sorry i was wrong. I liked you after that"