TRUTH OR DARE (Thomas)

Cheers echoed in the distance as I smiled to myself. Today was a new greenie day, and guessing by the sounds coming from the boys, he just remembered his name.

I took my drink and quickly sipped from it. The taste was disgusting, but it was the only thing that could ease my mind.

"Hey, Y/N!" A voice wakened me up from my thoughts.

"Hey, Chuck."

"The boys are planning to play Truth or Dare. Wanna join?"

I turned to look at him and knew I definitely wouldn't be able to say no.

"Of course."

"Let's go then." Chuck grabbed my hand and led me to the bonfire.

Everyone was already sitting near the fireplace, and I noticed my eyes searching for one person. When I saw him and our eyes met, I could feel my cheeks burning up. Thomas was sitting near Newt and Minho, with his blue shirt, one button undone, and holding a bottle of drink in his hand. His cheeks redden a bit, and a smile popped up on his face.

The truth is, I had a crush on Thomas for years, but I never had the courage to admit my feelings. We were best friends and spent a lot of time together, joked a lot, and playfully held hands or did other things that may seem romantic from the side, but it wasn't supposed to be like that for us two.

"Okay." Minho spoke up when we all sat down and settled. "Y'all know the game, not gonna explain it further. Just this time one change: since you know that the creators had sent us a lot of alcohol this time - if you don't want to do your dare or tell the truth, you have to drink. But let it be your choice." Minho smirked as he watched us all. "So who's gonna be first?"

"Me." Newt said. "I choose truth."

"Okay." Minho smiled evilly. "Is it true that you're gay?"

Half of the gladers laughed a bit, the others waited patiently for the answer.

I could only see Newt muttering "I'll kill you" to Minho before positively answering the question.

The game went on with other truths and dares. After a few circles, some gladers were a bit tipsy. And I didn't even notice a boy staring at me this whole time.

"Thomas. Truth or dare?" Minho asked when it was his turn.

"Dare." He said confidently, holding a can of some sort of alcoholic drink in his hand.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in here. On the lips."

He looked around, awkwardly chuckling.

"Maybe I could do something else?"

Minho raised his eyebrow, now suspicious.

"No, you chose dare yourself. Now do it. Or drink." He smiled, knowing that he was feeling so awkward right now.

Thomas sighed as his hand put down the can.

He slowly stood up and walked to the opposite side, stopping right in front of me and squatting down to meet my face.

As soon as my and Thomas's eyes met, he took out his hands putting them softly on my red cheeks. I could feel the butterflies dancing in my stomach, feeling excited and nervous.

Everyone was too stunned to speak.

"Can I?" He softly whispered near my lips as I nodded.

As soon as our lips met, the cheering came from around us. Thomas deepened the kiss as I put my hands around his neck to pull him closer.

He pulled away, looking at me with a smile on his face as his hands never left my cheeks.

"I KNEW IT." Minho said as he came to Thomas and patted his back.

"Oh shut up, Minho." Thomas punched him softly as he sat down next to me, holding my hand as we all laughed.

A/N: Hey, guys! How are you?
This is my first imagine book after about a year and a half, hope You'll enjoy the stories! <3