the original story idea

Okay so!

Story idea where Crowley decides to have a heads and vice heads meeting, you know, for fun, and ends up immediately regretting it because after one moment there is chaos as everyone attempts to kill each other.

He feels a migraine coming on and you know what? He's tired of how prideful and arrogant like 90% of the school is and decides fuck it. Let's humble everyone.

So he declares that all of them are useless and could never even do the simple job of winning Ace's heart. Why he decided that he does not know but what he does know is that the first year is a nightmare, so he'll end up being the humbling experience that they all need.

And at first they refuse and like for a week straight they're all in a state of denial until they're like, 'I am yada yada yada, I can and I will win that brats heart!"

So the next meeting they all go to crowlry and they're all like, we are under your command and they also drag in Floyd and Cater because I ship those two with ace so fuck it.

So crowley gives them rules.
1) no threatening is allowed. This has to be through ace being willing
2) no cheating
3) no trying to fail anybody else (they all figure out loopholes
4) they must get no help from the first years.
5) ace must not find out.

So it begins. All the senpais are suddenly showing extra attention to Ace and borderline harassing him into spending time with them.

Jamil and floyd suddenly treat him out to dinner more and are nicer, azul gives him free lunches from the lounge, Riddle lays off the rules, Trey bakes more, etc, etc.

And like at first he is so confused and like acts like brat but then ends up liking being pampered so he slowly bit by bit starts to trust them

Anf at first it's the same with them. They're annoyed at how bratty ace is but then end up slowly falling for him and how cute he is and everything about him.

But then boom, Ace finds out about the bet. He walks in on them talking about it but he doesn't hear the part where they wanna stop it because they actually love him and ends up running away to Yuu who comforts him and then goes to kick their ass's.

And like, it takes months to be able to gather Ace's trust and he acts like an extreme brat but they are determined to win his heart over again.

And like they win it and Ace and them up going out.

Meanwhile while the other first years are so confused but supportive.