Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity

Start from the beginning

"By using Ice Bell's effect! I can give you 500 damage!" Yuzu says as the monster shoots out winds and sends shivers to Choujoro. (Choujiro:4000-3500)

"Yuzu deals first damage to Tokumatsu!" Melissa says in excitement.

"Yuzu..." Yuya mutters.

"Don't get fired up before my turn!" Sawatari says.

Yuzu says, "I set two cards and end my turn."

Yuni says, "I thought she would be going for a Synchro Summon..."

Katrina says, "Me too."

"Nicely done. But I'm sorry!" Choujiro apologizes again.

"A-apologizing again?! It's kinda scary." Yuzu mutters.

"My turn." Choujiro says as he draws his card. "I use Card Preparation. With its effect, one Cardian becomes level two." He chooses Cardian Pine with Crane to become Level 2.

"And I draw one card from my deck!" Choujiro says as he is preparing to draw. "When I draw the winning card, Enjoy Choujiro will be completely revived." Choujiro thinks.

"ENJOY!" Choujiro yells as he draws his card and looks at it.

"I'M SORRY!" Choujiro yells.

"What is with this guy!" Yuzu complains.

"I activate the Magic Card: Super Koi Koi" Choujiro says as he swipes the card on his duel disk.

"That's..." Ron says.

"Tokumatsu-san's game-clinching combo!" Jean says.

"Yuzu is in danger..." Katrina says.

"With this, I draw three cards from my deck, and when those cards are Cardians, I special summon all of them." Choujiro says, causing Yuzu to gasp in surprise.

"However, non-Cardian cards are all sent to the graveyard and I take 1000 points in damage for each one." Choujiro adds.

"The first draw!" Choujiro says as he prepares to draw. "Come on, come on..."

As he looks at the card, he says, "Zebra Grass with Moon!"

As the crowd gasps in surprise, Choujiro says, "The second draw! Come on, come on... Paulownia with Pheonix!"

The crowd is starting to get excited. "The third draw! Come on, come on... Willow with Ono no Michikaze!"

"All three are Cardians?!" Melissa says in a shocking tone.

"Awesome!" the crowd said as they stand up and cheers for Choujiro.

"What good fortune! Now, Enjoy Choujiro completely revives! Via Super Koi Koi's effect, the ATK and DEF of all special summon monsters become 0 and their levels become 2." Choujiro says. "I now tune Level 2 Pine with Crane, Zebra Grass with Moon, and Paulownia with Pheonix with the now Level 2 Willow with Ono no Michikaze! Rain down! Become light and pour down! Synchro Summon! Level 8! Come forth, Cardian - Rain Four Lights!" (ATK:3000/DEF:3000 LV:8)

As the human-like monster appears, the crowd cheers. Choujiro says, "Battle! I attack Ice Bell with Rain Four Lights!"

Yuzu says, "I activate the Trap Card, Urgent Tuning! With this card, I can immediately Synchro Summon during your battle phase!"

"What?" Choujiro says in shock.

"I tune Ice Bell with Glass Bell! Two witches that brings the Ice, combine and give the absolute cold! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Wind Witch Zero Bell!"(ATK:2500/DEF:3000 LV:7 PS:3)