"You look stressed, because of that-"
"Why do you have to care about it!? If it wasn't for me marrying you, the date of declaring war would be a week before February! I also wouldn't mind because all my people are suffering! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been threatened to become a spy!"

Clopeh looked really depressed when he said that.  North or west, he is alone.

"......"

Cale looked at Clopeh who didn't even want to look at him as he shouted blame at him.

"Why do you care so much about the people of Paerun kingdom when you haven't even lived in this world for 3 months? If you feel guilty for taking Clopeh's body, he doesn't even care about his people."

Clopeh let out a short sigh.

"That's because I used to be the son of a rich company owner and saw the workers as my own people. That was my father's way of educating me. Even so, the company has been destroyed and my family is gone."

Cale raised his eyebrows.  So, that is the reason Clopeh seems to have no problem adapting to being the son of a nobleman with manners.

"Do you still want war between the kingdom?"

Clopeh shook his head.

"Water is flowing in the Paerun kingdom, it will melt the snow there a little. With water sources, crops can be planted and agricultural land can be reopened. The reason I agree to this war is for the benefit of my people."

Clopeh covered his face with his hands.

"The Norlan and Askosan Kingdoms are suppressing us, Syrem, that bastard who controls the wyverns is suing me that he will make all the wyverns blow themselves up. The Empire won't let us go either if we retreat."

Clopeh felt very helpless.  He's just one.  2 hands can't close dozens of holes alone.

"All I want is for my people to live in peace and not starve."

Unlike Askosan and Norland, Paerun was controlled by Duke Sekka's household.  The responsibility for the lives of the residents of that kingdom is greater than that of a duke from another kingdom.

Cale felt annoyed.  The other kingdoms suppressed the Paerun kingdom until they had no choice but to fight.

'If you want a war, you the one who fights!'

Cale stood up and sat down beside Clopeh.

"In that case, I will help you. You can trust me."

Clopeh stood up and moved away from Cale as he wanted to hold onto his hair.

"......"

Cale instantly forgot that Clopeh still hated him.

"You can take a shower and then rest."

Clopeh didn't reply as he entered the bathroom.

.

.

Clopeh came out of the bathroom, and his hair was still dripping.

"Come here. I'll help you dry your hair."

Clopeh who saw Cale just wanted to dry his hair, came over and sat on the soft mattress.

"How do you bathe in Paerun when your hair is so difficult to dry?"

Cale took a towel and started to gently wipe Clopeh's hair.

"In Paerun, water is hard to get.  I only shower every 3 days or even every 5 days.  And, it's cold there, it's better not to take a shower."