After Training

After another hour of throwing, training was over and I get to go home. I walked over to the lockers to grab my bag to leave, that was, until I saw Cato standing at my locker. Hurredly I speed-walked there, opened it, grabbed my stuff, and closed it before he even had the chance to say hi. Then, walking to the doors he said, "Hey Clove! Wait up!" He was jogging to try and catch up with my about 5 mile speed-walk (more like run) until he caught up. "What's wrong?" He asked. But instead of talking I ran as far away from him as I could.

I ended up running to the woods that stretch out to the fence. I stop running and just walk into the vast number of trees.

About 5 or so minutes later I find a nice sturdy tree and start climbing. When I stop I'm around 15-20 feet in the air, which is high enough to the point where if I fall I will break quite a few bones.

I sit down on a branch and take a small cheese sandwich from my bag and take a bite. It took my 5 minutes to eat and I guess I fell asleep after I ate it because the next time I open my eyes the sun is going down.

"Shitaki mushrooms! Dads gonna beat me!" I mutter as I start climbing down the branches. When I get back to the ground I start jogging home. Looking at my handmade watch it's almost 6:30 pm and with only 10 minutes to get home from the other side of the district I'm not gonna make it.

I know one thing, Dads gonna murder me.