chapter 3

"Oops- I killed him"

💭oh well he was in my way💭 i was walking away from the crime scene when I got a notification on my phone about the hero killer. It was a video. It said something about the "League of villains?" 💭Well I've got to find that place? Club? Idk💭 soon I fled the crime scene to see a purple smoke person, a blonde chick, and, Him. 💭 Im going to follow them for like a month or so. Idk why💭

I made eye contact with the blonde girl in the eyes and made her forget I exist she is under my control but I'll let her feel like she's in control for now. Now I'll know all about this little cult he's in.

I flew back to my hero agency to see Hawks. He was also my childhood friend. "What's up Y/N" "Nothing much, you?" I lied. 💭Duh I'm on the verge of finding the boy who saved me. Without him I'm nothing.💭 "Well I was thinking about getting some ice cream" (A/N - if u don't like ice cream pretend he said something else) "Sure" I said with a joyful smile.

Hawks pov:
💭Y/N... Somethings up. she's not telling me something. I need to know what that is. She is Very Dangerous. She Almost killed Endeavor when she heard Toya died. If she gets riled up about something like that... It could mean the whole of Japan is in danger. Although I doubt it.💭 "Okay what type of ice cream do you want?" "OOH I WANT F/F" (favorite flavor) "Classic Y/N" I got our ice creams and she took a while eating it.💭 It usually takes her about 6 - 9 Minutes (I hate myself for this) this time it took her about 15 minutes. 💭

Y/N pov:

Once I got done with my ice cream I left my half of the check and was on my way to my apartment. I sat down on the couch looking at the news. The blue flame villain had killed 10 more people. 💭I can't wait to see him again just one more month...💭 I had spent the month at home because I had Pretended to have some wounds from the fight with stain.

After the month was up I got back to heroing. I had stopped a lot of crime in hopes to find someone in the LOV. Then I Saw the Blonde girl who looked to be In high school. She was by herself. Then she looked at me. "OMG YOU'RE H/N My name is Toga Himiko! I love you so much but you would look so cute if you bled just a little" 💭 She's crazy ig 💭 "Hi Toga it's nice to meet you, you can call me Y/N" 💭 she looked at me with hope in her yellow eyes. "You're so cute AND nice" She exclaimed. Although she doesn't know what I really look like. I have a Champaign coloured wig on with contacts that were light orange fading into. yellow on.

"Let's hangout sometime soon okay?" I said 💭I need to get her trust. 💭 "REALLY!? TOMORROW OKAY!" "okay, just give me your address" she gave me a piece of paper with her address on it. Then she left smiling and waving "BYE Y/N-CHAN" "BYE TOGA"

The Next day
I got to the address and knocked on the door. A lady opened the door. Toga opened the door with an excited look on her face. "Y/N YOU'RE HERE." "Yeah of course" we hung out for a while. Then it was getting late she suggested that I stay the night. I said yes. When she fell asleep I looked through her diary. It said that the LOV bases Address is 669 Mammon Lane. Then I wrote that down and put that in my pocket. Then I fell asleep.

When I woke up Toga made Pancakes and I thanked her. After I ate them and thanked her again I left. I went home and took off my wig and contacts. Letting my H/T H/L H/C Hair flow and my E/C Orbs shine. (That was so cringe)

I got to the place. It was a bar.
(Play video)
I knocked on the door. "Toya open the, open the door . Toya open the door can we not fight anymore please, Can we not fight anymore. Toya sure you're scared I've been there. But I can set you free. Toya don't make me come in there. I'm gonna count to three.

Dabi pov:
💭 Is that Y/N? How did she find me... Why is she here. I need to make sure they Don't open that door. "Who is Toya? Is he cute??" Toga said being the simp she is. I'm going to let her in. "DON'T" I yelled. "She's crazy" "you know her?" Said shiggy. "Yeah... She was my childhood best friend" "You won't let your Best friend in? That's so mean!" "Calm down Toga" said The man made of smoke. Then I heard "One" "two" "Three" at that moment the door was kicked down to see a S/C woman with H/L H/T H/C hair. She looked at me. "Toya... Why did you hide. Why did you leave me..." "Y/N I'm sorry I just-" "NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!"

Y/N pov:

After I had kicked down the door. I saw Him. Then I realized something. He's been here this whole time he Abandoned me. "Toya... Why did you hide. Why did you leave me..." "Y/N I'm sorry I just-" "NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!" We all sat there in a moment of silence "Did you ever care about me? Did you ever Love me?... Me and Keigo have been looking for you... We're heroes just like the games we played when we were younger" i then I felt a warm liquid hit my cheek... Was I crying?

(1019 words I'm proud of myself)