Clopeh gritted his teeth looking at Adin with anger filling his eyes.

But he couldn't do anything because many lives were at stake with his current choice.

Seeing Clopeh who was staying still on the bed, Adin chuckled.

"This is what makes you weak. You have many weaknesses."

Clopeh is strong, and the former Clopeh is not weak because he doesn't care about other people's lives as long he can achieve his goal of becoming a legend.

However, this calm and beautiful Clopeh has many weaknesses because he loves his people.

Such a person is very easy to take advantage of by others.

Adin kissed Clopeh's tightly closed lips and rubbed his chest.

"Open your mouth."

Clopeh gritted his teeth, and slowly opened his mouth. He really wanted to kill Adin with his teeth.

Why does he have to get inside someone with so much responsibility!?

Making him a homeless person is better than this!

Clopeh only can close his eyes when he feels something soft enter his mouth.

'Please, if there really a god, save me....'

"Hnm, looks like I have a good rumor to bring down prince Adin."

The two gasped and Adin gritted his teeth when he saw the magic video recorder in the brown-haired man's hand.

The two of them jumped down, and Adin immediately came out of Clopeh's room to chase the person.

Seeing that, Clopeh's soul feels returned to his body.

However, the white-haired man returned to sit at the window after Adin left.

"I find it strange that the Guardian knight didn't show up, who would have thought that he almost got raped?"

Clopeh gripped his collar which was open because of Adin, staring intently at the white-haired man.

“What do you want, young master Cale?”
'Why he when there more many people was here!?'

He was glad, but, it was not more better cause Cale was his enemy.

Cale raised his eyebrows when Clopeh could tell it was him.

"Wow, even Adin didn't know it was me. How did you know?"

Clopeh pointed at Cale's eyes.

"Only one person I have met has such gentle yet extremely sharp eyes."

Cale looked into his eyes in the mirror.  Yes, his eyes when analyzing the situation, look sharp even though they look gentle.

"Were you the one who caused the explosion?"

Cale nodded without having the urge to hide it.

"I just lit a small fire in the Lake of God's Tears. No one was hurt."

Clopeh's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy!? The Lake of God's Tears is a source of hope for people in the Paerun kingdom! Even if the legend is fake, you make them think that the god is angry with them!"

Clopeh grabbed Cale by the collar feeling irritated.  Cale only chuckled hearing that.

"That fire cannot be extinguished with plain water. I have a proposal for you. What if you marry me and I will put out the fire?"

Clopeh's eyes grew angry when he heard that.

"What's the difference between you and that bastard Adin!? I'm straight and would never marry a man!"