her eyes casted down and swarmed with sadness, making my heart ache. i lifted our hands up to my mouth and pressed my lips to her knuckles.

   "you're gonna be such a good mom. you know that, right?" i spoke softly, wiping off the lipgloss that had transferred to her knuckles. y/n smiled gently as she stared into her glass.

   "thank you, ari." she whispered, voice smooth. "and you will be too! i mean you basically already raise me, so.." she trailed off with a small laugh, her smile wide and bright.

   i rolled my eyes and pushed her head back by her forehead. "oh, shut up."

——

   i'm literally about to get pregnant tonight.

   seeing y/n run around with all of the kids in her sexy ass suit was doing some things to me. some random little boy challenged her to a push up contest, and she had to be her cute ass self and let him win.

   now, he's going around and bragging to everyone that he beat a grown-up in a push up contest.

   i found myself sitting with the wife of one of the men running this event. her name was melanie and she was honestly great. she kept teasing me about y/n and the way i kept watching her.

   "oh trust me, you're gonna wish they stayed babies when they get to be two. sheesh, worst year of my life!" melanie joked, shaking her head as she sipped from her glass.

   "yeah, y/n and i are super excited. we made a deal that we'd get married before we even started trying...but damn, she's making it kinda hard to wait until then." i giggled, glancing over my shoulder at y/n who was now painting something with a little girl.

   the girl dipped her finger in the pink washable paint and swiped it on y/n's cheek. y/n let out a dramatic groan and her lips formed a pout. she dipped her own finger in the paint and booped the little girls nose. the girl giggled joyously and grabbed y/n's face with her tiny hands, kissing her cheek.

   oh my fucking god. somebody help my ovaries.

——

y/n sighed sadly as we walked back down the stairs, a stack of messily painted papers in her free hand. there was still a small streak of pink paint on her cheek.

she retrieved her keys from valet and she helped me into the car, planting a kiss on my lips before she shut the door and made her way to the drivers side.

she shut the door and threw her head back against the seat. "my heart! ariana!" she yelled, stomping her feet against the bottom of the car. "my heart!"

"i know, y/n! i know!" i whined, cupping my cheeks with my palms. "oh my god, the little girl with the paint! and the boy with the push-ups!"

y/n groaned and reclined her seat, covering her eyes with her arm. "i literally can't take it anymore," she whispered. i turned my head to look over at her, my mind swirling with thoughts.

i slowly laid my hand on my stomach and closed my eyes. i couldn't help but picture myself finding out i was pregnant again. picturing our first appointment together, finding out the gender of our baby together, and bringing a life into this world together.

i must've sat there in my thoughts for a while because i heard y/n sigh again as she fixed her chair, buckling her seatbelt. "i need to control myself, jesus christ." she whispered to herself, wiping a hand down her face.

i smiled and laid my hand on her thigh, making her look over at me with her pretty eyes. "just take me home, baby." i suggested, slowly trailing my hand further up her thigh.

——

   "oh fuck, y/n!" i screeched as y/n picked up her pace again. we had ended up in her kitchen after a few rounds in the entryway and in the living room, me bent over backwards for her on the counter.

   she dug her thumbs into the dimples on my back as she let out her own moan, twitching furiously inside my hold. i cried out at the sensation, reaching my hand back for hers. y/n grabbed it and held onto it tightly as she pulled back a little, thrusting her hips to the left.

   the way she was fucking into me made me lose all of my sense, my brain turning to mush. "yes, yes, yes! cum in me, please!" i begged, squeezing her other hand as it rubbed against my clit. my legs are shaking and i can barely hold myself up anymore.

y/n's hips faltered as she breathed heavily behind me. "fuck, ari, you're sure?" she managed to spit out between a heavy groans.

i nodded weakly before slumping against the counter, my orgasm washing over me again. y/n quickly picked me up again and held me against her chest. a smile crossed my face as her left hand held my breast, her right gently wrapping around my neck.

"please, baby. want you to fill me up so bad." i moaned as i reached down, my fingers rapidly massaging my clit again.

y/n stuffed her head into my neck as she let out a series of pretty whimpers and moans into my ear. my jaw dropped as she gave me a few good thrusts before her hips stilled. her hands tightened around me as she emptied herself inside of me, completely filling me up. the feeling sent me into my last orgasm, my body twitching heavily in her hold.

   we stood there, wrapped around each other as we tried to catch our breaths and recover from our literal hours of work. y/n buried her nose in my hair as she sighed, her hands gently massaging my thighs.

   "oh my god i can't believe i just did that," y/n whispered against my head, her voice urgent. i giggled tiredly as i reached up and cupped her cheek. "don't laugh at me!"

   "i'm sorry baby. you're just too cute." i hummed, reaching to the side and blindly picking my phone up from the counter. i leaned against y/n's chest and swiped to the left, snapping a picture of us.

   "what if i posted this? no one would know i had your penis in me except us. kinda crazy." i snorted, clicking on instagram. i decided to post a different picture of us i had taken earlier tonight—one where i did not have her penis in me.

   y/n shook her head with a small chuckle as she pulled back, slowly pulling out. i whimpered at the emptiness but smiled at the feeling of her spilling out of me.

   i heard the sound of her belt buckling behind me before she was sliding my underwear back up my legs. she fixed my dress before gently spinning me around and picking me up. i giggled as i wrapped myself around her, pecking her lips.

   "bath?" y/n asked as she walked us out of the kitchen. i nodded, propping my chin up on her shoulder.

   "you left some kids on the floor." i laughed, pointing behind her into the kitchen. y/n scrunched up her nose as she looked over her other shoulder.

   "oh shit, ew." she groaned. "eh, i'll clean them later." she shrugged, continuing to carry us up to the master bathroom. i smiled and pressed my lips to her neck, nibbling at her pulse.

   when we made it to the bathroom she set me down on the sink as she started the bath. she added my favorite bubble bath and a bath bomb before turning back to me, helping me slip off my dress.

   i closed my eyes at the feeling of her hands on my skin, my head rolling back. y/n chuckled quietly as she finished getting me undressed and stripped herself. she grabbed me by the waist as she helped me into the bath, getting in behind me.

   her arms wrapped protectively around my waist as i leaned against her front, my eyes still closed.

   "y/n?" i whispered her name, running my nails along her arms. "what if i get pregnant?"

   y/n was quiet for a moment, her hands pausing their circular motions on my stomach.

   "fuck, i dunno."

——

baby on board?.... 😏

y'all it's almost over i'm scared 😭 like there's already a sequel in the works but i'm still mourning the end of this book wth

also, it still ain't all sunshine and rainbows...daddyo ain't done fucking y/n's shit up 🤭

i love you all so so much <3333