"Horny, and Stuck in my Car"

RawrWoman staff Author Laney Oden.

It's 5:30 pm. He watches as she makes her way to her car. She's so sexy. Those long thighs that make you lose your breath for an instant. The pencil skirt beautifully framing her amazing curves. His mind wonders as he anticipates his wife to be home shortly.

Downtown Seattle is a clusterfuck around this time at night. The honking of the horns, plans about after work drinks, and professionals already settling in from a long day of bullshit. Thank god it's Friday.

"Can you come?" The voice on the line is familiar. She sounds just the way she looks; exotic, sexy, and aiming to please his every need. He loves the rush that she gives him.

"She's almost home," he exclaims, "You know it's a risk."

"Come fuck me baby. I need you right now. She's talking to me already. She's almost to full drip mode." His dick is solid. He has to go, but his wife will be home any minute. He throws on a shirt and he's out the door.

Her mind is racing. Her body tingles as she know what's about to go on. It's been almost a year now and they've seen each other almost everyday around this time. She's single and has the sex drive of a teen that just learned what fornication was all about and can't stop masturbating to the thought of anything that walks. She needs her fix and his dick game is always on point. She's horny and as she takes her bra off there's a tap on her window...

He takes her from the driver seat and aggressively pulls her to him. She lets out a slight moan. "Mmm baby, I've been waiting for this dick all day," she says as she reaches down and grabs his erection. "He seems to have missed me too." Their kissing is fast and fun. His telephone rings. He continues to slip his palm onto her vagina. It's soft, warm, and excited.

She's shocked when he enters two of his fingers, but her mouth doesn't produce any words as he takes his other hand and puts it up to his mouth as a 'shh, don't say anything' sign. He continues finger fucking the shit out of her, while she has no other option than to be quiet.

"Honey, I'm home. Where are you? We have plans at 6:15."

"Yes. I know... I'm coming."

Click.

He takes his hand out of her and pushes her in the back seat. She's on fire. His tongue touches her spot. She lets out a sigh of release. Exhaling all the moans saved up."oh my god. I want you to fuck me like you mean it baby, please fuck me hard." "You want it?" She screams as he enters her.

A scream of delight. He takes her there. "Faster, baby. Oh you feel so good, don't stop." Her breasts are perfectly perfect. He licks each nipple, as they remain harder than they have ever been. Moan by moan he takes everything. On and on she takes him. She rubs her clit as he touches her insides. He takes her and flips her over, he's lying over top of her while she continues to rock her body back and forth. He's grinds with her sensual seductiveness.

Her body trembles, She at the peak of the climb, His body radiates her climax. All at once, their bodies collide. Full force.

His eyes awaken. He grabs his phone out of his pocket. 7:12pm. Fuck. Three missed calls and two voicemails; those can't possibly be good. She sits upright next to him.

"You," she smiles, "you just know." She began to kiss his lips. Down to his chest, across his pelvic area, as she took his solidness and put it in her mouth. Her tongue stroking up and down and all around. He looks down at her with lush eyes. His body feeds on her every move. Her tongue making him grow. This is wrong but he doesn't stop her. She sits up and wraps a leg across his lap as she whispers in his ear.

"Put it in. I'm going to ride until you come, but before you come, let me know. I want to taste you again."

He listens to her request. She feels so warm. They kiss intimately. He bites and she is deeply impressed by this. She wants this night to go on...and on...and on.

He thinks to himself that his body is on the verge. He's about to come. "I'm about to come. It's coming..." "Oh babyyyy." She hops off and sticks him into her mouth as he shoots what she's been working on deep in the back of her throat. She loves it. It thrills her to please them to this extent. She swallows everything.

"I've got to go." She tells him.

He doesn't want her to leave. He wants to make his way back inside her. She's a goddess. He wants to love her body more and more. She's dressed. He touches her again, this time harder, He grabs her hair and yanks her head back, biting her neck. "Until next time," he whispers...