He didn't know what he expected you to say, but it wasn't that. "Y/N, perhaps I should walk you to your room, I think-"

"L-Lucio..." You interrupted, and he looked at you with absolute curiosity as he scanned your face now, wondering what you were thinking. You smiled, lifting a hand up to touch his cheek, fingers tracing his eyebrows, and trailing down to where his eyeliner usually was. You hummed, "I've always loved how you do your makeup... Would you ever do me?"

Lucio smirked at you, "When you're not intoxicated, I would do you anytime..."

You flushed and pulled away from him finally, although you missed how he felt. "No! I- Would you do mine? Would you... do my makeup?"

You had never seen him look at you in this way before. It was pure amusement, but not in a malicious way. His eyes seemed to glow in the low lighting, and he was genuinely smiling.

He seemed to roll the idea over for a moment before he gave a quick nod. "You are in the correct seat for it... Here..." He stood to grab a few brushes and a red powder before sitting back down.

You immedality got very excited, closing your eyes and scooching to the end of the seat. As he began to drag the brush against your skin, you smiled at the feeling.

"Has anyone done your makeup before, Y/N?" Lucio asked, moving onto the other eye.

You nodded, and the action earned you a tongue click from the Count. Your eyes snapped open and his brow was furrowed as he began to wipe away a smear with a new rag. "It doesn't seem like it," he joked, "you should know not to move when it's being done."

You blushed again, "Right, I'm sorry."

He shook his head, "It's just a very specific process, Y/N, it needs to be perfect."

You both sat in silence, Lucio concentrating on his absolute masterpiece and you with eyes closed once again, sighing at the feeling of cool eyeliner against your heated skin. "Did you mean it?" You asked, trying not to move as he worked. "When you said... would you really be with me?"

Lucio didn't stop for a moment but continued delicate flicks of the brush. "My dear, if you think for a moment that I wouldn't, you are sorely mistaken."

Your breath hitched and you felt all of the blood rush to your ears. "Oh..." you responded, now cursing yourself for asking such a question.

"You did call me handsome earlier if you will recall. I assume you wish the same. We will have this conversation when you are sober, however, I do not wish to continue it when you can barely sit upright. But..." Lucio touched your chin again and your eyes opened. His shockingly blue eyes looked into yours and your heart started hammering so hard, you were sure he could feel it as he brushed against your skin. "You are stunning, and I did a very good job of highlighting your beauty." He turned you around to face yourself in the mirror and your jaw dropped.

Your hands rose to cover your mouth as you marveled at what he had done. The red reflected in the candlelight beautifully, cut sharp by the black lines underneath. "Lucio..." You were truly lost for words as you continued to gaze at yourself. "I... I feel like I could conquer kingdoms in this."

Lucio looked at you in the mirror, his hands resting on your shoulders, "Oh, and I would very much like to see you wield a sword. You here puts me in the right mind to ask you to sit for a portrait of your own."

You turned and stood, locking eyes with him once again. You still wobbled slightly, but you could feel yourself beginning to sober up. "Would I be clothed in this portrait?"

Lucio smirked down at you, "I personally would prefer you not to be..." You could tell he wanted to touch you, and you knew you weren't making it easy for him to resist the temptation.

You reached out to touch his arm, stepping closer to him, your chests practically touching. "Is it hard..." You began, letting your hand slowly brushing up towards the buttons of his shirt, "to resist someone who looks so beautiful as I do right now?" You began to move your eyebrows in a way that he had done to you before, and he caught the gesture immediately.

"I didn't know I would have to be wary of identity fraud," he said, giving in and allowing himself to touch your arm in return.

You hummed, "It's not all bad..." you began as you then moved closer to whisper in his ear, "Haven't you always wanted to fuck someone as beautiful as yourself?" You dropped your lips to his neck now, kissing once there and then pulling away to gauge his reaction.

A low growl came from the back of his throat as he moved the both of you, quickly backing you up and pushing you against the wall of his room. His pupils were blown as he looked down at you, and you couldn't help but let out a soft moan at his dominance. The very noise made him shudder and press himself against you fully now. Against your leg, you were able to feel how hard he had become.

"You've wanted this for quite some time?" He asked, though it sounded more like a declaration. You nodded in response, desperately trying to touch him again, but he pinned your arms above you, restricting your movement. Lucio's face came inches away from yours before he said, "Then you can wait just one more night."

Before you were even able to process what Lucio had said, you found yourself outside of his bedroom with the door shut behind you.

To wait one more night it was then, for you'd be at his door early the next morning, knowing your desire for him would stay with you throughout the night.