Chap 3 - A bad way to restart. (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

He shakes his head.

   > Tsukauchi: "/No, with what the kid did back then, it wouldn't make sense./"

                          "/What if Storagebot was dangerous so Boboiboy keeps it away from us out of the hero's acting?/"

                          "/No, that's not right, either. If it's true then the boy wouldn't bring it in the first place.../"

He keeps thinking, trying to find a reasonable answer for the brunette's action. As he checks the memory, revision of the interrogation, again and again. Finally, it clicks.

   > Tsukauchi: "Wait, he said..."

Tsuakauchi remembers back the moment Boboiboy was trying to defend it.

-- Quick flashback--

BBB grips his palms as he leans up a bit. He reasons.

   > BBB: 'But you can't do that! What will happen to Storagebot? Don't you see, he doesn't want it!'

-- End--

Just that he realized. He facepalms. How come he hasn't thought of it? Lowering his hand, he looks straightforward, making a claim.

   > Tsukauchi: "/He must have protected it out of pure kindness.../"

                         "/...Even when he doesn't know how dangerous Storagebot could be./"

He feels more troubled now he knows the kid playing hero. Yet, that does not change what they are going to do. They have to take the robot and secure Boboiboy. Still, he indeed disappoints now the boy is a vigilante again.

Then his thoughts trail off. It is odd, too, to think of how BBB could get his hand on Storagebot. There's a chance that the criminal he was chasing is an amateur, however, it will be nonsense to think of a 'back-alley thug' that has some mastermind behind missioning him an important task just as stealing some quirk-contained device. Then Japaro must be some bigger wanted thief, but it also means that if BBB can take Storagebot from a dangerous criminal, he might be more powerful than they seem... Yet, this theory doesn't explain anything. How did he meet the criminal in the first place, where did this robot come from, and what is the connection between this event and the bank attack?... His thoughts were cut off when Kanaye speaks up, making Tsukauchi jump.

   > Kanaye: "He stops!"

Tsukauchi quickly turns to him, asking about the current situation. Which Kanaye responds.

   > Tsukauchi: "He stops? What happened?"

   > Kanaye: "Let me check."

                     "He has been captured by Mount Lady!"

Tsukauchi put a hand on his shoulder to slightly push him, he hurried.

   > Tsukauchi: "Let's go get him now!"

Kanaye was annoyed a little, he pushes the gear stick and started the car.

   > Kanaye: "I've got it!"

Ignoring his coworker's attitude, Tsukauchi lowers his hand and looks straight.

   > Tsukauchi: "It's good that we can trust the heroes with this."

He crosses his hand.

   > Tsukauchi: "(I can try to negotiate with him. That way, it will be unlikely for him to run away again.)"

His face shows a small trace of guilty.

   > Tsukauchi: "/Although, it's bad lying to a kid.../"