End of pov
______________________________________

As it's already 4-5 in the evening .. They all  suppose to get ready for the function ...

Anushka - Monu .. Are you okay ??

Monami - ya .. ya why ??

Anushka - kyuki main tujhe kabse awaz de rahi hoon tu sun hi nhi Rahi ...

Monami - ohh sorry .. ya what are you saying ??

Anushka - Go and get ready we have to reached at the venue at time .. see i have already get ready .. now common

Monami - ya .. i will you just wait for me outside ...

Anushka - i m there in amaira's room .. Just call me once .. If you needed any help .. okay

Monami - ya .. thanks

Anushka left .. And Monami goes in the bathroom for freshen up quickly ..
She came out in her causal clothes drying her hairs infront of the mirror ... She heard someone open the door of the  room and entered into it ..she do not turned to see who was it .. she thinks it will be Anushka ..

Someone - Hii , Hottie

Monami ( she turned as she heard some male voice instead of female ) - Aayush ( shocked)

He started coming closer to her and she moved back untill she touch the wall ...he held her wrist tightly and pull her towards him .

Monami - what the hell you are doing here ??

Aayush - Tumse milne aaya hu ..

Monami - ky.. kyu

Aayush - You don't like me ..kya

Monami - ( by gathering up the courage ) No .. A big No

Aayush - ohho tum toh naraz ho gyi .. Ha ( Moving towards her )

He touched her face seductively ... She slapped him tightly ... Now his ego is hurt ..

Aayush - You slapped me .. Maine tumse kab se pyaar se baat kar rha hu .. Ab tum ruko ...

He grab her hair tightly and throw her with thud on the chair and he tie her up with rope which was lying in balcony ...

Monami - ahh ..ahh ( in pain) aayush chodo mujhe ahh ... Dekho tum yeh sahi nhi kar rahe ho .( With tears in her eyes )

Aayush - Tum hoti kion ho mujhe sahi galat batane wali.. Haan ( saying so he grab her hair again in his fist )

Her phone rang as it flashing Anushka 's name . Aayush grab her phone and told monami to be qutiely answer the call and also told her she will not come with her .. she will come later if Anushka ask her to do so ..

He pick up the call ...and show monami the knife ..

Monami -( gulped seeing the knife) He .. Hello

Anushka - Monami .. Are u ready ?? Actually hum nikal rahe hai ...

Monami - No i .. i m not yet ready ..

Anushka - it's okay Karan and aayush abhi bhi hotel main hai .. tu ready ho ja phir unke saath aajana ...

Monami - ok .. bye

Anushka - Bye ..

Call hung

Aayush - shabaash ..( evily smiling)

Monami - huh !! Bhoolo mat Karan abhi bhi yaha hai ... Agar usko pta chal gya na ki tune mujhe aise baand rakha hai ... Toh woh tujhe chodega nhi ...

Aayush - kitna trust .. tch ..tch .. but afsos Karan ki tension tum mat lo usko main sambhal lo ga ..