"Uhh...maybe since 8th grade" Shoto mumbled.

"It was just a stressful time back then and stuff.." Shoto mumbled.

"Oh..sorry if I made you uncomfortable in anyway" Enna said.

"Its fine" Shoto said.

Kyo were currently trying to snap a piece of wood in half since Kyouka was able to.

"What do you think the time is?" Minase asked.

"I dont know...maybe around 11pm?" Enna shrugged as she got comfortable in Eliras embrace.

"Yeah I'm quite tired" Kyouka yawned.

Kyouka went and leaned against Shoto suprising Shoto a little and pissing Vox off but Shoto didnt seem to mind so Vox just tried to ignore it the best he could.

But before Kyouka could doze off, thunder was heard and since Shoto has enhanced hearing and everything, he had to cover his ears.

"Hey- are you okay?" Vox asked.

"Its just...loud..." Shoto mumbled.

Shoto was about to take his hands off his ears till thundering was heard again, making him cover his ears harder, he wasnt the only one having this problem tho.

Haruki had woken up to the thunder was currently cover his ears just to stand up but his body was still numb from the drop. The girl who was smashing the phones was also having this problem trying to cover her ears.

"Does this mean it's going to rain?" Mysta asked.

"Maybe" Elira mumbled going up to Shoto.

"Move, move" Elira said shooing Kyouka away.

"Wooww, how rude" Kyouka joked yawning.

Elira sat next to Shoto and help covering his ears using her own hands, Enna had also followed behind Elira and sat next to Elira.

"Does that help a little?" Elira asked.

Shoto nodded slightly as another thunder emerged before it started to spit.

"Its spitting" Luca mumbled feeling the rain on his hand.

"I guess it's going to rain then" Enna said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Well that's pitiful" Sykkuno said kicking a zombie who was stuck in between the stair rails.

"Ignore it, we have to keep moving" Aster said reloading his bow.

"Yes, yes~" Sykkuno chuckled before stepping away from the zombie.

They carried on carefully climbing up the stairs and making sure to quietly sneak past the zombies since they knew they were drawn to sound and they couldn't see.

They were about to make it to the last floor to the rooftop till thunder was heard making the zombies go nuts, so Aster had to pull Sykkuno back making sure he wouldnt get caught by one of the zombies.

"Is it raining?" Sykkuno whispered.

"I dont know..all I know is we cant carry on like this, come on" Aster whispered to the both of them.

They all quietly ran down the halls trying not to get in reach of zombies who were crazily throwing their arms everyone and anywhere.

They couldn't find a empty room on the floor they were on so they had no choice but to go back down another floor since they didnt want to risk the chances of the rooftop being locked in this situation.

They made it down to the lower floor and quietly walked around till they saw the music room was empty, so they all ran in there and shut the doors quickly but quietly.

Rosemi and turned around and jumped before shaking Sykkuno who was next to her.

"What?" Sykkuno asked.

Rosemi pointed down on the ground so Sykkuno went and looked where she was pointing and saw a girls body, it was Aoi's of course but its not like they know her.

"Is..she dead..?" Rosemi asked.

"I dont know, but should I make sure?" Sykkuno asked.

Aster was being cautious and held the door down just incase a whole crowd of zombies somehow just came crashing into the room, hes just feeling paranoid that's all.

Sykkuno pulled an arrow into his bow and pulled back aiming for Aoi's head, he was about to fire when him and Rosemi saw her hand twitch.

"U-uh.." Rosemi mumbled.

"So...is she alive..?" Sykkuno whispered to Rosemi.

"I-I dont know-!?" Rosemi halfly whispered.

They both stopped their chatting when she slowly started to lift herself up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: uh, so about my first A/n, please dont be upset when I make up my mind, I promise if I end up changing this to a Voxto book then I'll definitely make my next book a Shoto harem.

Its just kinda difficult for me to fit in Shoto harem since it's not my storyline or something, I'm sorry, like really genuinely sorry to disappoint yous.

Please forgive me 😓.