Chapter 21; At Last

Start from the beginning

" Oh JJ!, I--I mean Love!" I didn't know what to reply because I'm literally blushing all throughout. 

" Hahahahaha, Don't be so fluttered. It's just me darling." He stroked my hand before kissing it.

" Why are you here though? Already missed me?" I teased my boyfriend, seeing him blushed makes me wanna tease him more.

" Do I need a reason to visit you here hmm?" His face is now just an inch apart on my lips and I can sense that something will happen.

I felt my cheeks blushed because of my Boyfriend's flirty behavior.I pushed him softly cupping both of my cheeks because of the redness that wouldn't go.

" Oho, My darling is so shy!" He laughed like a fool, didn't even care if ever someone might hear him.

"Stop! It's not funny" I frowned my eyebrows pretending to be mad.

I heard a knock outside and one of my students entered my office. The latter was shocked so he Immediately said sorry for interrupting us.

" I'm sorry sir! Please continue what you were doing" He said before closing the door and running far away because of the embarrassment.

" I think you should continue your work darling. Let's just continue later after your Job ends." JJ winked at me and smirked before leaving.

" Yea, yeah see you!" He kissed my forehead then he really left this time.

I'm so thankful that I really met the one who'll love me endlessly. The effort that he gives me everytime and every minute is the reason why I fell head over heels for him.  I like him so much and I don't know what I will do if I lose him.  JJ is the person who gave me endless happiness and the comfort that I need. I realized that I like him so much and I don't want to let go of him.

{ 1 WEEK LATER AND D-DAY OF BIBLE AND BUILD'S WEDDING]

BIBLE

I can't believe that this is really happening! This is the day that I've also dreamed of, Is to marry the person who I truly love and now I'm finally fulfilling it together with the person who I wanted to be my Last. I'm so Nervous but at the same excited. 

" Chill bro! It's your wedding, why are you feeling so nervous?" Jeff asked, patting my shoulder softly.

" I–I don't know. Maybe because I'm happy?"  Jeff rolled his eyes after hearing my answer.

" Whatever, Just wait for me and my boyfriend to get married too!Right babe?" Jeff replied before turning his gaze to Gameplay who's blushing.

I'm trying to hold my laughter because of these two guys in front of me. This bastard Jeff won't stop teasing his boyfriend so his man walks out. I shook my head tired to see the flirtiness of the two.

We will be okay right? Biu?

~*~

The event  is now starting and all the guests cheered after seeing both of the groom walking into the aisle. Bible and Build stared lovely at each other sincerely.

Mr. Sumettikul, Do you accept Mr. Jakapan as your groom and be together with him for the rest of your lives?" The father asked.

" Yes, father. I do." The Taller guy replied without breaking eye contact with his man.

" And Mr. Jakapan, Do you accept Mr. Sumettikul as your groom and be together with him at all times for the rest of your lives?" The priest asked again.