"I like it, but it's entirely too big. We agreed on a smaller venue with about 50 to 100 guest."

I let the ladies take full control in the conversation. This is Laia's dream wedding. I want her to have whatever her little heart desires and I would be happy with whatever, as long as i get to marry my best friend.

After an entire day of looking at venues, me and jalaiah made it home and are watching living single in the living room. "I'm glad we finally found a venue. Now we can move on to choosing our bridesmaid and groomsmen plus the music selection."

"I think I'm gonna ask the guys to be my groomsmen."

"I'll ask mariah, dej, and zariyah to be my bridesmaid. Monica is planning the bachelorette party with the girls and I have my dress fitting later on in the week."

"wait? we having separate parties?" I furrowed.

"yeah, do you want a conjoined party? Do you really want me to see you act out your last night as a single guy?" she looked at me sideways.

I thought about it, "you right...you right." I laughed throwing my head back and closing my eyes.

jalaiah
eight weeks later

Tonight's the night of me and Bakari's bachelorette and bachelor party. "I'll be damn. I don't even wanna go out with you looking fine like that." Bakari licked his lips at me through the mirror.

I laughed, "I'm coming back home tonight you can get a little something something when you get home." I slyly smirked at me, adjusting in my vanity seat doing my makeup.

"why later when we can do it now?" Bakari smirked putting his head in the crook of my neck planting hickeys. A moan escaped my lips.

I sucked on my bottom lip while his hand found it's way to fat ma. He rubbed her making her wet instantly. He entered two fingers inside of me.

"shit daddy. the girls will be h-hereeee" i moaned riding his fingers and throwing my head on his chest.

"i don't care" bakari grumbled lowly. He turned my chair to face him and opened my legs.

I wrapped them around his shoulders as he bent down to face fat ma. He unbuttoned my corset from the front letting it fall into the chair and exposing my breast.

My breathing hitched as bakari kissed and bit my inner thigh leading up to my treasure box, "oh my-baby." I gasped playing with my boobs while his tongue flicked up and down my soaking wet slit.

"what's my name?" Bakari looked up at me while devouring my entirety. "d-daddy" i gasped arching my back off of the chair.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I held his head in place while riding his face. "right there...I'm about to cum" my lips quivered and my body shook.

"not yet, hold it for daddy" bakari demanded but i couldn't hold it. His tongue felt so good inside of my warmth, he was tongue fucking me so good that my body yearned for him to be deep inside of me.

"ooooh fuuuck...i can't daddy." I knitted my eyebrows and bit my lip as my juices coated Bakari's chin and stubble.

His mouth detached from fat ma. He licked his lips, smirking. He leaned down to me and kissed my sloppily than walked away leaving me in my mess.

He came back in the bedroom with a bath towel. "now i have to wash up, again." i whined seeing my juices dripping down my thighs.

he shrugged and smirked, "oh well..you gonna be late."

"I hate you" i glared at him.

"i love you, too princess." His deep voice spoke so seductively sending chills down my spine.