i ♡ hot moms

soo let me introduce myself :D
my name is natalie, im 15 andd im the main character ig, the other one is tommy,  (kamo pls ne krindz asf pls ne dont do this to me) he's 16.

when i was peacfully sleeping my sis came up to me and started to bonk me with a pillow "oh god this is thingy is the reason i dont want a child" i said for myself.
when i finally got ready i went to take a bus to school cuz my lazy ass just couldn't walk, when i got to school GUESS WHO WAS THERE ofc this fella tommy, and ofc he got hoes wrapped around him "kinda wish it was me" i said for myself, but then i saw misha and i just forget about it "HAI NAAAAT" *misha hugged me* "oh hey misha".
when we got to class for the first day of school the teacher was already done with our seats, "hmm im sitting next to...TOMMY??" "omg this cant be happeningy why is my heart pounding so fast??" i said to myself "oh my god am i really sitting next to this nerd?" said tommy.
when the 1 hour started tommy was just talking to his friends next to him and i was kinda falling asleep, "AYO NERD WAKE UP" tommy shouted at me, bro he really scared me we havent talk until the end of the hour when he said "you're kinda cute when you sleep" i just smiled at him amd left the class but inside of me was a HUGE panik.
i needed to tell that to misha immediately but i couldn't find her, as i was looking for her i bumped into some tall ass guy and in my surprise it wasn't tommy but just his friend jacob "oh hi nat" he said with a big smile "hey jake" i responded "do you know where misha is?" i asked, "i think i saw her going to the library" he said "oh okay bye" i walked into the library and i started to look for misha but it seems like there was noone so i looked for my fav book but i was to short so i couldn't reach it, but then i felt a cold hands on my waist, i slowly turned around as i noticed IT WAS TOMMY AND HE WAS HOLDING ME BY MY WAIST  "you're so pretty when you blush" he whispered, and i turned pink i was just too stunned to say anything, then we just randomly pinned me to the wall beside and started KISSING ME?? it felt amazing but isn't this just a dream..?