*Kissy Kissy* Pt. 2

HEllo again

hope you liked the previous chapter

heres some more stuff ig

here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

______________________________________________________________________________

A.J. -17

Katsuki -18

Katsuki angrily throws his bags against the door, scaring A.J. as she almost reaches out to turn the handle. He curses several times, scolding himself about what happened earlier that day. He stomps around, pacing back and forth, debating whether or not to go to the "STUPID INTERNSHIP!" A.J., intrigued by his words, watches as he screams to himself, "You stupid- How could you forget! You had all this time to tell her! All this time to- Ugh!" Tiny explosions leave his hands, "You just had to let DEKU remind you. That dumb brat, that little- AHHHH!" He throws some pro-hero action figures across the room, breaking one of their arms and All Might's leg.

His anger instantly fades and he rushes over to the broken toys, "Wait- No no no no no no. Damn it! No," He inspects the disassembled leg and the socket it goes in, "Why? Why did- Especially today, what did I do wrong?" He falls to his knees, tears falling onto his thighs, "Why did she- Why? Why did she stay with me last night? Why?"

A.J. walks in and picks up the broken figure as Katsuki rubs his eyes. She places the figure on his bed along with the bags he started tossing around earlier, "She doesn't love you," Katsuki says out of fear, "She'll never want you, you Fucking idiot, She doesn't-" he choked on his tears and pushed the feelings down, trying to maintain what Eijirou would call, his 'manliness'.

She sneaks over behind him, wrapping her arms around his torso, causing him to stiffen, "I'll fix All Might, don't worry. He'll be put together by the time you get back," Too stunned to speak, Katsuki looks down at the arms holding him, "I'm upset you have to go. I'm gonna miss mornings like these. Y'know, the comforting hugs and the little 'I love yous' before bed. All the good stuff."

A.J. spins him around and presses her face against his, "I don't want you to go," a lump pressed against her throat. Katsuki was tearing up, prior to her spinning him like a ballerina, "Why can't you stay? I have so much to tell you."

Katsuki watches her features, they all seem saddened. Her eyebrows fell down, which led to her glistening eyes, the brown being clouded by the tears, her nose a little scrunched up, and her very aggressive lip bite. "I- I don't want to go either," Katsuki whispers, gagging on tears, "I regret not telling you 'til now. I- it was a stupid mistake. I'm a stupid mistake I should've never-," Katsuki holds onto A.J.'s waist, "Never done what I did. Making you think that I-"

"That you love me?" A.J. looks into his eyes, regret trickling down her face, "You don't love me?" Katsuki looks into her eyes, wishing he hadn't made her think that, "That's okay, that's fine, I-"

"No, stop," Katsuki says, the obvious lies stabbing his weak heart, "No, I do love you," A.J., a little stunned, blushes a faint pink, "I just wish I hadn't made you think we would spend time together, I mean I want to but-"

"The internship, I know." Katsuki nods as A.J. rests her head on his shoulder, "It's hard to get and if you don't go," A.J. raises an eyebrow, "well I guess you're technically fired. Even though you are an intern and," she pauses, "well," A.J. rambles on about how she didn't understand if it was technically getting fired or not.

Katsuki hummed into the crook of her neck, "I love you." It slipped from his lips, that's what he claims, but he knew he just wanted to shut her up, "I want you to love me too. I want you," he picks his head up and presses his forehead against hers, ''I want you to love me," his hand trails up her arms, reaching her cheek, "please," A.J. stares at his lips, "I want you to kiss me."