Chapter 2- Coffee

Y/n's Pov
I looked at the mirror and started to put make up on the best I can to hide the scar. I smiled impressed at my work and grabbed a fake contact lens that matched my eye colour and placed it on my blind eye to hide the damage. I sighed and headed out of the apartment to explore the city because I haven't did it in ages. I walked pass a coffee shop and smiled at the smell I went into shop and ordered a coffee.

Natasha's Pov
I was sitting outside a coffee shop near where the fold said where Y/n lived because if she anything like Tony she cannot deny a cup of coffee. I looked to my left where Wanda is sat she nodded at me. "Clint we have eyes of on Y/n get the jet ready" I said upset, we aren't giving here the choice to come with us as Tony ordered us bring her here no matter what. Wanda walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder "Hi Nat mind in I sit here" She said to stay uncover I just nodded. Then Wanda whispered "We are going to ask her if she wants to come right?" I nodded "But we can't go empty handed either unfortunately" Wanda sighed "If her file is the trust if we make her feel panicked we will met Willow" I nodded my head and stood up as Y/n walked out "Y/n can we talk?"

Y/n's Pov
I heard my name been called out, I looked at the direction where I heard it from and saw Natasha. I walked to her and her friend holding my coffee "So are you now going to finally answer my questions?" She nodded "As long as you answer mine" I sighed "Fine, who is your friend?" The women spoke "Wanda Maximoff, I'm an ex avenger" I looked at her confused "Ex avenger?" Wanda looked down at the table "There was an accident and I was labelled as dangerous I shouldn't even be out here" I smiled a little "Well if your telling me the truth that's it was an accident then surely people like find out and you don't seem dangerous" Natasha looked at me and smiled "See that's what I keep telling you Wands, now Y/n do you know who Willow is?" I shook my head "Am I meant to?"
Wanda spoke "No is just she been in contact with you and we would like to run tests just to double check because if so something that stresses you out, you have an accident and be labelled dangerous like me" I sighed "Fine fine but tests stress me out I have never had a great experience."