2

Still in her embrace, I ask with fire in my voice, "How the hell did you end up here? You vanished, years ago." I start to increase the temper in my voice. "We were dating, I loved you. And all of the sudden you're gone!" I yelled.

"Percy, please. Let's at least go to somewhere private where people won't hear us arguing. I have friends here." Artemis said. "Follow me." She lead me to a stand with a arrow on it. There were others surrounding it. She muttered a few words to herself and stomped on it and a stair way opened in the ground of it. As we entered, it closed behind us and there was a simple spartan house along with a archery range.

"Sit down." She said. She has the audacity to say that after she left me! "I have a lot to explain to you, and I will, I just need you to listen to me." I nodded. "First of all, how I got here. The day I left. You were coming from school late so you didn't see me. These creeps chased me into the forest and I kept on and kept on running until you found the tree. I prayed to the gods and a gem fell from the branches, letting me escape into this dimension. I'm sure the Barbarian King explained it to you but I am a hero here. In fact, the most respected one. And you are a hero now as well. What is your hero name?"

I had no clue but words spoke to me in my head. The Sea's Prince. "My name is The Sea's Prince. And I forgive you, it wasn't your fault. Plus, you still look as cute as you did when we were dating." She blushed after I said that.

She came closer to me though and pecked me on the lips. "We still are. I have held out for you. I knew you would come, I could feel it." A Pegasus came trotting into the room next to Arty. She rubbed it's neck with affection. I showed a look of confusion on my face and she cleared it up for me, "This is my hero pet. Every hero has one. They assist us in battle. Come on, I'll show you yours. We walked back up to the surface. As we passed by, she pointed out my hero stand, a wave showing in the middle. She walked us over to the Pet House, very close by as the "god" had organized the hero related stuff very well. As we entered the building, I saw a beautiful black horse. It had a name above it in the pet house, next to a picture of me. 'Blackjack', the tag read. I petted it and little pixelated hearts appeared above his head.

I was just about to talk to Arty when a huge horn sounded out across the village. She ran back to her house and grabbed Pegasus before speaking to me. "It's raid time."