Chapter 2: The beginning of "friendship"

Start from the beginning

They were given time to prepare for their first solo stage which will be judged by producers for the first time.

Everyone prepared their rap. Some were about being the best, some were for friends who were depressed or oppressed or bullied. Some were for parents who didn't understand their dreams, the teenager's dream and told them only to focus on studies.

While everyone was rapping, Haon and Vinxen kept talking to each other and when Vinxen felt tired waiting for their turn he put his head on Haon's shoulder to take rest. Haon smiled and didn't say anything. In a short time they got really close.

It was finally their team's turn. Haon went on stage. Everyone was looking at this dark horse with anticipation. Among the newcomers he was said to be one of the best. Not only producers and contestants admired him but even by the audience he was praised a lot. Since the first episode of show aired he has gained many fans and he became famous as "meditation rapper".

But the most excited about Haon's performance was one and only Vinxen

He has liked him since the cypher battle so he anticipated a lot. He seemed like his biggest fan at the moment. After the cypher battle he even told Yeon-Seo and other KIFF CLAN members about Haon and told them he was the best. Although they didn't believe him and so he told them to wait and watch.
He almost prayed for him to win among the team, although he was in the same team and was competing with him. Funny, right?

Haon started with intro "Let's all go together"
Among all powerful intros his intro made everyone laugh

He is kind of cute, Vinxen smiled

Haon started rapping and to everyone's surprise he did a lot better than cypher battle. People who weren't interested much back then all were now looking at him as if he was the best. They all thought at first he was a good high school rapper but now they knew why he won best rapper among his grade. The producers were also surprised to see his improvement
"I thought he had only unique tone but he is a lot much better"
"I hereby declare him as a winning candidate" said the producers

At this moment the one who felt proudest was no one but Vinxen. It seemed like he was the one getting praises.
In his heart he said, "See I told you he is the best"

Finally It was Vinxen's turn, as expected he did great too and Haon was equally admiring him.

Since day 1 they met and Haon approached him 'cause he felt like this friend was very similar to him and felt like he was good at rapper, yet at that moment he didn't know this Byungjae was the same person as Vinxen the founder of KIFF CLAN. The famous rapper. The rapper even he liked to the extent that he had his album at his home.
He just admired Byungjae at the moment
(I must say stupidity level of Haon is really high, and here I thought I was the most stupid person. But well well well.. what's free in a BL thing. that's right it's stupidity so we can't blame him on that)

After everyone finished rapping the ranking was announced and among all the teams Haon was given the highest points and he ranked 1st in his team and even overall. Byungjae was ranked 2nd in his team but as always his points were less than his KIFF CLAN teammate Yeon-Seo. But at that moment he didn't care anymore, he was just happy for Haon 'cause he had won and got highest point among everyone.

He went to his teammates of KIFF CLAN
"Did you all saw his performance"
"Who? Haon's? Yes, we did."
"Wasn't he the best. I told you all at that time but you all didn't believe me. Now you all see it right. That's why you all should always believe me when I tell you something." Vinxen was super excited at that moment and was bragging about Haon to his friends.
"Yeah yeah we all know, your Haon is the best we won't say anything anymore. Gosh you are really so smitten." The other members thought looking at each other

"So should we ask him to join our KIFF CLAN. You all saw how amazing he was right so we should have them in our team right. I will ask him to join ok, I know he won't refuse me."

At this moment the other 2 members were shocked and looked at each other "wait wait wait.. isn't it going too fast. I mean if you want him have him to all yourself why bringing him to our crew" they thought but couldn't say
What they said was, "don't you think you should ask other crew members first before asking him"

"Yeah you all are right, I'll ask them on our group chat first. I know they will all want him. Then I'll ask him. Yay we will have him in our crew" Vinxen was happy like a child at that moment

"No one will want him. It's only you who wants him." His crew members who were there, thought. "Hope Haon joining the team is for better, after all we all never saw Vinxen this happy in the years we have been together with him. Maybe Haon is the one who will bring happiness to his world. Maybe Vinxen will finally not be alone anymore."