"Why do they have that?" I whispered to myself. Then my question got answered.

"Do you think using Eri's blood would really work for the plan?" The short one asked. What? Why would they need Eri's blood for a bullet. Did she already develop a quirk? She didn't have one before she was taken, so maybe?

I was about to attack and do the unthinkable to this bastard but what would that do? He my only chance of finding Eri. I was about to leave but then, I wanna have some fun with these two. I used my flames and surrounded the two in a fire circle. They looked at the circle confused. I giggled to my self and increased the heat little by little until they were a blue. The thought of Dabi's flames came to mind and I blushed at my own thoughts. I looked down a little and seen the flames almost touching them. I then snapped my fingers and the flames disappeared as if nothing had happened. I then made my way to the lov base.

Once I got there I some weird looks from everyone except Toga. I pulled my mask down and made my way to Toga.

"Hey can I talk to you alone?" I asked.

"Sure. But first- WHY ARE YOU DRESSED SO CUTE!!" She screamed in my face and vigorously shaking me.

"This is my villain outfit. I didn't wear it the first time we met because it was dirty at the time and I was to lazy to wash it." I said grabbing her shoulders to make her stop shaking me.

"Well you should've washed it because you look so hot." She said simping for me. I chuckled due to her childish behavior. I then quickly became serious and pulled her to the side. She stumbled but got used to it. We made it far away from the others making sure they wouldn't hear us.

"What is it Y/n?" She asked concerned.

"Well, I saw someone today." I told her

"What- are you cheating on Dabi already-?!" She asked yelling angrily. Ii shushed her quickly by putting my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

"No I'm not. I don't like people like that, Dabi's the only one I love dumbass." I whisper yelled. I shot her a glare that made her shame in her shoes.

"Okay? So what did you want to talk about?" She asked. I learned against the wall and started explaining.

"Okay, so, I have a little sister, it she was kidnapped by a guy about four ish years ago. And after that I fell into a deep depression about her kidnapping. So after she got kidnapped I became a villain and tried for years to find the bastard who took her." I explained the basics to Toga before she interrupted me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Y/n, but what does this has to do with me?" She asked tilting her head and placing her pointer finger on her chin.

"As I was saying, after I left the mall I went home to get into, THIS, and went out patrolling to see what I can find. I was on top of the buildings looking for any evidence for a few hours. I was about to leave until I saw someone with a pluage like mask, from one of my nightmares and decided to follow him into an allyway. He met up with another guy way taller than him wearing a similar mask and took out a small box with small red bullets. They were talking about them and then they mentioned my sisters name. I was confused until they explained that her blood was infused into the bullet. I got so mad that I messed with them a bit with my flames burning them, and after that I made my way here. And that leads to right now. Please Toga, don't tell anyone about this either." I pleaded her pretty much almost on my hands an knees at this point. I looked up and saw her dumbfounded a bit about the information I just dumped on her.

"Okay, first get up. And second, don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Damn, I'm so sorry you had to witness that Y/n. Also, if you ever want to talk to anyone about anything, I mean it, ANYTHING, you can always come to me. Okay?" She said and helped me up.

I'm so greatful that I found someone so sweet to befriend. We hugged for a good minute or so. We separated shortly after and asked Toga where Dabi was. I really need to be in his arms right now and cuddle him.

"He's in his room, about three doors to your right." She said giving me directions to his room.

I thanked her and made my way to his room. I reached his room and knocked on it. I heard shuffling behind the door and shortly after it opened to reveal Dabi. He was shirtless and holding his phone in his hand. He looked me up and down having a smirk plastered onto him lips.

"Well well well, what have we here. You want a round two?" He said walking towards me wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt his hands sliding down to my ass and he gave it a squeeze.

I smiled at his actions, putting my hand on his exposed chest feeling him up and down. He pulled me into the room and closed the door behind him.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the long wait, a lot had happened in my personal life and that's why it took so long to finish this chapter. But I hope you enjoyed it. 🖤🖤