chapter 9!

JM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS HENWNWNWNE
literally so dumb writing 2 books at once

robin, Gwen and vance discover clues as to where Finney might be !1?1!1!1 😱

(might introduce Bruce in the next chapter, shh)

-Nobodys POV-

Robin was awakened by aggressive knocking on his room door. He scoffed in anger before slamming the door open to see who this person disturbing him was.

"What the hell! Gwen who let you inside my house?" Robin rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"Your mom did before she left for work, it was either that or I'd climb in through your basement window." Gwen said, calmly while walking into Robin's room to take a seat on his hammock.

"Okay? What's so important you decided to be the verge of breaking into my house?" Robin sighed.

"It's Vanc-" Gwen was quickly cut off by Robin.

"No. No! I'm not apologizing to that shitbag, did you not fcking hear what he said about me, you and most importantly, Finney." Robin lost his temper quickly.

"You have to, please. I forgave him, and now it's time for you to do the same. He's going through a really hard time, just like you and I." Gwen hoped Robin would give in, luckily he did.

"Fine. Fine fine fine. But he also needs to apologize!" Robin said before Gwen grabbed him by his arm and rushed out of their room door.

"Deal!" Gwen and Robin were now walking to Vances house.
Robin kept rethinking his decision the closer they got.

Eventually, Gwen was knocking on his doorstep, the aggressiveness far more than how she was knocking on Robins door.

It didn't take awhile for Vance to open the door, his expression quickly changing from a frown to anger.

"What the fu-" Vance got out before Gwen interrupted him.

"He's here to apologize. You both need to apologize." Gwen was afraid of the argument that was about to come. However to her surprise, Vance didn't bother arguing or complaining.

He simply sighed and agreed.
"I'm sorry, I was just pissed off. I didn't mean any of the bullshit I said to you Robin, I'm sorry."
(I'm not writing an apology as long as an essay I'm too lazy)

"I know, I'm sorry too. I didn't truly mean anything I said about you or anyone else. It was just in the heat of the moment" (LMFAOO THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC)

After all the awkward and angry tension between Vance and Robin went away, Gwen had to more to say. She took them to a road directly behind a store which was actually kind of far away from vances house.

It was the place where 2 of the grabbers victims were last seen.

"I think I have an idea where Finney might be. It's not the exact house, but you guys just have to follow me to see." Gwen was still visibly uncomfortable with the topic of Finney.

They walked further, until they reached a muddy pathway, it was clearly used as a shortcut for lots of cars based off of all the tire marks, however gwen kept on following the tire marks until they reached the road again. (IDK IF THIS MAKES SENSE OR NOT IM SORRY GUYS)

The mud on the tires rubbed against the concrete, creating even more tire marks in which gwen, Vance and Robin continued to follow them until they stopped.

it stopped directly infront of a neighborhood close to them, they never thought to look for Finney in this neighborhood because it was quite far.

"Okay okay, Gwen. We're in some random neighborhood, now what?" Robin was rightfully confused.

"Are you dumb? This has to be the neighborhood Finney got abducted in. Nobody ever thought to check here, right? And it's so close to all of the places the kids were last seen in." Gwen connected the dots for Vance and Robin.

"Yeah Gwen, but common sense, the victims are inside the house! Not out here." Vance accidentally came off rude.

" I know, but we can still find out where he is even if it takes awhile. I had a dream recently about Finney." Gwen paused, beforely quickly continuing her sentence

"He tried to escape in the middle of the night while the grabber fell asleep. But he got caught, and it didn't end well." Robin's expression changed, the sadness in his eyes hurt to look at.

"He was okay in the end. But just before my dream ended, I saw the outside of the house. I don't know how to explain it but everything was blurred except for one thing."

"It was a number of the unit. It was the number 7. I could tell that the unit had 4 digits, and look around this neighborhood has 4 digits." Gwen looked at Vance near the end of her sentence basically answering what he said.

Robin seemed as if he zoned out during what Gwen was saying.

"But, you're sure Finney was okay, right? There were no bad injuries? What did you see? Was it bad?" Robin flooded Gwen with questions, to which she wasn't able to answer all of them.

"I don't know! The grabber left him alone after repeatedly hitting him. He just kind of sat in the corner with his head down, I couldn't see him."

"What if we go around the neighborhood and write down all the houses that have the number 7 in them, and when we figure out what to do. We come back here?" Vance tried to wrap up this topic, seeing as everyone was clearly uncomfortable and upset.

"No. Let's just do that tomorrow in the morning, I'm going home. I'm sorry, goodbye Gwen, goodbye Vance." Robin got up quickly and immediately left.