Chapter 27, Monster Mash

Start from the beginning

AARON T
"I promise there's no more pranks."

JESSE
"Fine, but if I see a fake spider in the cereal. I swear I'm gonna be mad."

*Robaire, Jesse, Tae leave the gameroom and head downstairs. Z is the only one who stays behind crossing his arms.*

AARON T
"What?"

*Z looks down at his shoes then back at T.*

AARON T
"Right."

*T goes over to Z. He kneels down to untie Z's shoes.*

AARON Z
"You said you were gonna be good."

AARON T
"I am. I'm not gonna do any pranks when Emma gets here."

AARON Z
"You better not."

AARON T
"Mm-hm."

AARON Z
"No look at me."

*Z takes the top of T's head and makes him look up at him. Z has his usual stoic look on his face.*

AARON Z
"Say Yes."

AARON T
"Yes."

*Z smiles.*

AARON Z
"Good."

*T finishes untying Z's shoes.*

AARON Z
"Since you're already down there, you might as well tie them."

AARON T
"What if I don't?"

AARON Z
"Then no candy tonight."

AARON T
😳😳😳

AARON Z
"That's what I thought. So tie them. Now."

*T knows what he means by candy. Like always, he's turned on by his Z's demanding tone so he automatically listens and ties Z's shows. Once he's done, he looks up and smiles nervously at Z.*

AARON Z
*smiles down at T* "Come here." *Z grabs T by his overall strap and brings him up to his feet and kisses him.* "You're so pretty you know that?"

*T looks up at Z and smiles & giggles.*

AARON Z
"You're definitely getting some candy tonight."😉

AARON T
"You promise?"

AARON Z
*takes T's chin.* "I promise Tiny." *kisses T.* "Now c'mon, let's get breakfast."

*T & Z head downstairs and meets everyone for breakfast.*

*Hours went by and it's now almost evening. Jesse's hair is now back and to normal is in his Marine's costume. He is driving to Burbank to pick up Emma. He goes up to the door takes his hat off and rings the doorbell. Emma's dad opens the door.*

JOHN(Emma's dad)
"Wow. either you're someone who's way to old to be trick-or-treating, or you're here to recruit my son to the military."

JESSE
"Actually sir, my name is Jesse Henderson and I'm here to pick up Emma for a Halloween party tonight."

JOHN
"Oh right! You're Jesse from 4*Town aren't you?"

JESSE
"Yes sir."

JOHN
"Emma told us about this Halloween party. She kept talking about it non-stop. Come on in!"

*John lets Jesse and the house, and he waits by the stairs for Emma. Emma comes downstairs in her costume of Princess Diana's wedding dress and Tiara. Jesse's eyes light up.*