"So sassy, Von. You is a man!"

He paused for a second, making a straight face and squinting his eyes, pretending that he was staring at an imaginary camera, and imagining there was a whole camera crew in his home.

He then opened the refrigerator, seeing nothing in it before closing it and opening it again as if food was going to magically appear.

"So what da hell you blowin' my shit up, fa?" He questioned, leaning against his counter.

"We havin' game night at Durk shit. Slide. Foe'nem done popped out, we just missin' you bowlegged bitch." He heard, making him mug the phone. It was literally three thirty in the afternoon.

Before he could respond, he turned his head to the left, staring at Asian who walked into the kitchen with red puffy eyes and visible tears streaming down her face.

"Ima call you back, gang." He muttered, placing his phone on the counter before staring at Asian who dragged her feet over to him.

Staring down at her, he raised his eyebrow, letting her speak first. He was too irritated and had too much of a headache to start.

He stood there waiting as he took in her appearance. She wore a long deep wave wig that was styled in a half up half down, along with a yellow and purple 'Get Back Gang' shirt with matching shorts.

She was so pretty but most of the time acted ugly.

"Von" She started with a heavy sigh "I just wanna know that you care about me. I don't even care that it happened no more but the shit that's blowin' me is you don't even care to say sorry." She sniffed as she played with her long acrylic nails that had 'Von' painted on her ring finger.

"Ian sayin' sorry fa shit, Asian. Yeen said sorry when you was fuckin dem niggas when I was inna pen an'shit." He shrugged, letting out a huff once she started hysterically crying.

He never mentioned the fact that he knew cause he barely cared. But since they were arguing, he decided to just let everything out.

"Von, no! That shit was an accident. I don't want them. I want you! I forgave you when you was fuckin' other bitches on me. I was fuckin' lonely!" She cried, throwing her arms around his neck making him gently push her back.

"Ion een give a fuck fa real. I'm bouta dip though. So come on so I can lock ma doe and shit." He mumbled, grabbing his hellcat keys off of the counter. She was so emotionally draining to him.

"So I cant stay here when you leave nomore? We done, Von?" She mugged, chucking his water bottle at him.

"Matter fact. I don't give no fucks. Don't be mad at me when I give the opps yo address. Bitch!" She screamed as she started to leave out of the door, pushing a glass vase on the floor before slamming his door.

Sighing, he picked up his phone and car keys, planning to clean the mess up later. These arguments were often for them, and they didn't get easier each time.

Stepping over the mess of shattered glass, he walked through his front door, making sure to lock the doors behind him.

Walking up to his driveway and hopping in his Hellcat, he slammed the doors before starting his way to Durk's house.

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄