008 : First Time, Again

Start from the beginning

"She's right," Nancy bumped in, "it can't be just a coincidence, it can't be." she continues, "whatever's happening in Lenora is connected to all of this, I'm sure of it, but Vecna can't hurt them, not if he's dead, we have to go back in there, back to the Upside Down," Nancy says, "whoa, no, no, no, what?" Steve says, "nope." Eddie shakes his head, "Let's think this through, okay?" Steve says, "What is there to think through?" Nancy argues, "we barely made it out of there in one piece!" he argues back, "yeah, because we weren't prepared! But this time, we will be. We'll get weapons and protection, we'' go through the gate, we'll find his lair, and we'll kill him." Nancy explains. "or he'll kill us, the only reason you survived is because he wanted you to, he's not scared of us." Steve says, "And for good reason," Robin stands up, "we were wrong about Vecna, Henry, One... Sorry what are we calling him now?" She asks, everyone gave different answers.

"Right, we learned something new about Vecna/Henry/One, he's a number like Eleven only a sick, evil, male, child-murdering version of her with really bad skin but my... my point is, he's super powerful, he could turn us inside out with a snap of his fingers, it's not a fair fight." she says, "also Nance, we have no clue where he could be, god, he could be out there or here or anywhere and we don't even know if cracking bones and pulling eyes could be the only thing he can do," Sylvie adds.

"Then why fight fair?" Dustin asks, "You're right, he's like Eleven. But that gives us an upper hand, we know Eleven's strengths and weaknesses." Dustin says, "weaknesses?" Erica asks, "when El remote-travels, she goes into this sort of trance-like state, I bet the same is true of Vecna," Dustin explains.

"That would explain what he was doing in that attic," Lucas bumps in, "exactly, when he attacks his next victim, I'll bet you he's back in that attic, physical body defenseless," Dustin theorizes, "defenseless? What about the army of bats?" Steve asks, pointing to his own face. "True, we'll have to find a way past them, distract them somehow," Dustin says, "and uh, how do we do that exactly?" Eddie stands, "no idea," Dustin says which makes the wavy haired sit back down again.

"But once they're gone, he doesn't stand a chance, it'll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin," Dustin says, "that all sounds good in theory, but there is no pattern to Vecna's killings. At least not one that I can decipher, we don't know when he's going to attack next, we don't even know who he's going to attack." Robin says, "yeah we do," all heads turn to Max. "I can still feel him, I'm still marked, cursed. I ditch Kate Bush, I draw his focus back to me," she says, "Max, you can't, he'll kill you," Lucas argues, "I survived before," she looks at him, "I can survive again."

"I just need to keep him busy long enough so that you guys can go into that attic, then you can chop his head off, stab him in the heart, blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up. I honestly, really don't care how you put this asshole in his grave. Just..." she looks at all of them "whatever it is, whatever you do, try not to miss." The others looked at one another, thinking if they should stick to Max's plan. "Just promise us that we'll see you no bones cracked," Sylvie puts her hand out, "then we can make a deal," she adds. Max looks at her and shakes her hand.

"Alright then, whats the plan?" Sylvie looks at them, "we need weaponry first, anyone know a place where we can get guns and stuff for, I guess without threatening us? We can't really go to the PD here," Nancy asks, no one really knew one, I mean why would you unless you're up to something. "Wait, I know one," Eddie stands up, looking for something. "Uh, Eddie, mind telling us first?" Dustin asks, "yeah yeah shush," Eddie continues to find something, a book maybe.

"Ahah!" He takes the book and goes to the kitchen where everyone follows him, "Eddie, I know you're busy right now but mind telling us? Please?" Sylvie asked, Eddie then places the book down, "check this out, 'The War Zone' I've been there once, it's huge, they got everything you need for uh.. well, killing things, basically." Eddie says, "do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there? Is that a grenade? I mean how is any of this legal?" Robin asks, "well lucky for us it is so," Eddie remarked.