Part 3

《What do you mean you had something to do?》Davide yelled trough the phone.
《I tried many times to wake her up, but she won't wake up.》He huffed. I tried to say something but failed. his back seat was very comfortable that I didn't like to move.
《She's sleeping in my back seat, man. At least send me the location of where she lives.》I could feel how tired he was from his voice. He hung up.
《I can go by myself.》I tried sitting.
《You have the worst boyfriend in the world.》he said before I suddenly threw up on the leather of his car.
《Ugh what the hell Tessa?》he yelled.
《I'm not ok》I said in a weak voice.
《I'm sure someone poisend you.》he sighed.
《Oh come on. I just drank too much.》I smiled weakly.
《No, you were poisened. And I bet it was the barista who was staring at you in a shitty way. I'll take you to the hospital and after that you take care of yourself.》He said and drove the car at a high speed and I just closed my eyes again.

《She's not poisened, Someone gave her sleeping pills in the last few hours.》The doctor said.
《And when will she wake up?》
《She'll be sleepy from the time she took the pills until 8 hours later.》
《Thank you doctor.》
I could hear the conversation but I felt too lazy to move.
《You love destroying my car, don't you?》He said, as soon as he noticed my half-opened eyes.
《I'll clean it.》
《No need; I had to take it to the car wash anyway.》he said.
《I'll take you home now.》he grabbed my bag and helped me stand.
《Davide I'm sorry.》
《There's nothing to be sorry about. It's not your fault.》he said, although I knew he was just trying to be nice.
《No. I was careless and you had to take care of me like a child.》I said honestly and put my head on his shoulder as he remained silent.

The next morning I tried to stay away from Davide. I was very embaressed and I didn't want to see him. During the treatment season, we both acted as if nothing had happened.
When I finally finished work and was on my way home, a familiar car slowed down.
《Tess》A voice I knew was Nicolo's said as I kept walking without even looking at him.
《Tessa! First you don't answer my calls and now you ignore me?》He got out of the car and ran after me.
《I'm talking to you, Tess.》
《It's Tessa to you.》I rolled my eyes.
《Ok Tessa. You're acting childish as heck.》
《Childish?! Nic, You left me alone in a party in a country where I don't even know the language, among people I don't know!》I was surprised by how jerk he was.
《Ok I'm sorry, but I really had to go then.》He said with puppy eyes.
《Cool, because someone put sleeping pills in my drink and god knows what could happen to me.》
《I know and I'm truly sorry. That's exactly why I came here. I came to apologize to you.》He took my hand.
《now you apologized, you can go.》I started walking again.
《Come on Tessa. At least let me take you to your room.》I strongly wanted to refuse, but I didn't feel like walking to the hotel either.
《Fine.》I huffed and got in. He tried to make me laugh several times, and he sucseed once or twice. I couldn't deny how funny he was, even though he was jerk.
《Ciao signora.》he opened the door for me and took my hand before letting me go.
《Can I be sure that you have forgiven me?》
《No. I don't remember saying that I'll forgive you.》I said and couldn't help but laugh when I saw his face drop for the second time in the day.
《Fine, I'm not mad.》I said as he smiled in a cute way and said bye.

The next day I woke up late, since I didn't have a shift that day. I was sitting on my coach watching Netflix when my phone rang, Olivia.
《Ciao Italian little shit!》
《Olivia! I love you too my love》I giggled.
《You didn't tell me you came to Italy. I miss you as hell》
《I miss you more, wanna meet?》
《Sure, send me your location》she said.
《Oh sure. See you baby》I hung up and send her my location and started cleaning my hotel room since it was as dirty as a barn.

《Oli!》I screamed as I pulled my old bestie in a tight hug.
《My darling, Tessa!》
she came in and sat on my sofa as I made coffee for us.
《Tess your phone's ringing》I heard Olivia's voice from the hall.
《Who?》
《Someone called.. Jeez you know Nicolò Barella?!》She yelled and ran to the kichen.
《Oh my god Olivia calm down!》I laughed.
《Answer my little handsome son》
《For god sake he's not little and obviously not your son》
《Just shut up and don't make him wait》she handed me the phone.
《Let him wait, Oli.》
I told her the full story, and all she said was: 《Jeez!》
《I know. I have much more important things than him, such as my freak guest.》I said jokingly as she hit me on my shoulder.
《Tessa you don't understand. This guy is handsome!》
《I know.》
《And he's Italian!》
《I know.》
《He's a handsome Italian man, Tessa. You understand?》she said while shaking her head in surprise.
《As I said, I know.》I said holding my laugh.
《Well you're stupid.》she said and took a sip of her coffee.
《Hey, He sent a message: Ciao Bella. Can we have a coffee together? In any cafe you like?》I rolled my eyes.
《Say yes. SAY YES!》She was extremely excited.
《seriously? So he leaves me there?》
《Maybe he likes you. I mean, he seems sorry. Get dressed and I'll send him the address of my fave cafe.》I huffed and agreed.
We had a hard time choosing an outfit, but I finally chose one.

I entered the cafe just to see Nic sitting on a table waiting for me. He smiled as soon as he saw me.
《Ciao, you look gorguos.》he said as I sat down.
《Thanks, you too》I said smiling at his comfy white hoodie and he smiled back.
He ordered Spresso and I ordered a Cappuccino and I could notice the barista looking at me in a wierd way. Nicolò started laughing so hard as soon as she left.
《What's wrong?》
《Tessa, It's 1 freaking O clock.》 He said laughing.
《So what?》I asked confusedly.
《Please don't say you don't know.. oh my god Tessa. You can only have cappuccino in the morning》
《Says who?》I said as I raised an eyebrow.
《You should've known that as an Italiana.》I mimicked and he laughed.

I randomly looked at the behinde table. It was Davide with a hot girl in front of him. They didn't seem to have a nice conversation. Davide seemed very angry.
I quikly turned back again faking a smile as Nicolò looked confusedly. He probobly didn't notice them. I didn't want them to see us because I lied to Davide about us, and of course I didn't want Nic to know about it.
The barista arrived with our orders. The warmth of the cappuccino could melt my heart. I had a HUGE love for coffee.
《So about that night..》He started.
《never mind.》I didn't want to think about that night becuase it was embaressing me.
《No I think you're right. But I'm truly sorry and I don't want it to effect our friendship.》he said with an honest look.
《I know, that's fine.》it was all I could say.
I was thinking about Davide and that girl. Was she his girlfriend? I didn't know why but I didn't like the idea of him having a girlfriend.
Nic changed the topic and we started chatting in a friendly way for about half an hour, before we decide to leave, wich made us meet Davide and his girl at the exite door.

_____

Author's note: Thanks for reading. Please vote and tell me if you like the story♡