MINE

*kook took rest for a week his hands healed and  like this months passed taekook became more and more attached to each other their bond became more strong and their hyungs were so happy about them. Now yoonminseok and taekook were enjoying their week end in their coffee shop*

Suga: me and jimin were supposed to be here for a two months business work and now see what it's become 6 months

Hobi: it's was because of the other company made a fault and you all worked for the project again from the beginning.

Suga: yes it was true because of that we lost our 5  months but I'm in a vacation from past 1 month I need to go back to Busan.

Tae: then what about jimin and hobi hyung?

Jimin: we both are also leaving tomorrow hobi hyung is gonna work at his coffee shop at Busan.

Kook: why are you all leaving all of a sudden ( sad)

Tae: aah bunny don't be sad we can also move to Busan once you finish your studies.

Kook: really ?

Tae: of course baby now let them go don't make them sad.

Jimin: you know what kookie, i'm really sad to leave you but I need to go. V take care of kook.

Tae: sure chim I will for sure.

Hobi: v I gave the keys of the coffee shop to Luca help him and Sam in maintaining the shop will you.

Tae: I will help them hyung don't worry about that

Suga: so this is our last meeting we will leave tomorrow morning so v and kook be happy and take care of yourself and once you are done here come back to Busan we can meet there.

Tae: ok  hyung

Hobi: so can we leave now

Jimin: i'm sleepy let's go now.

Kook: hmm let's go home I think

Jimin: ok then let's leave. Kookie and v Goodnight

Tae& kook: hmm bie hyungs and go safely,Goodnight

TAEKOOK REACHED THEIR APARTMENT

* Tae went near the couch and sat there lazily *

Kook: hyung are you sleepy can i take a bath.

Tae: ok then go take a bath i'm gonna call eomma it's been a while I called him.

Kook: ok then let me go

* kook went towards his room to take bath and Tae took his phone and called his mom*

Tae: eommaaaa ( shout)

Jin: aah you brat don't shout.

Tae: sorry hehhe

Jin: fine, how is my son-in-law doing?

Tae: he is doing good.

Jin: tae it's been 6 months and only 6 months are left for your punishment don't you think you should tell kook about the truth.

Tae: i know eomma he is doing well he over came those panick attackes but still he is feared of blue eyed man moreover that i'm afraid of loosing him if I tell the truth.

Jin: I know son but in few months you need to come back to takeover Kim corporation at that time what will you do.

Tae: I don't know,i'm really afraid of loosing him, i'm afraid to tell the truth about myself what if he leave me and hate me? You know what eomma I am ready to leave that post of the ceo of Kim corporation for him. If need to do that I will do that too.