𝟎𝟒𝟎. ( who the fuck? )

Start from the beginning

"yup," he answers dryly, holding back another sigh. listen, ross is a great friend of his but right now he's just thinking about how much trouble he's gonna be in and how lovely it would've been if the guy just stayed home.

"oh," she says, noticing an off tone to his voice. "damn."

"yeah," ross speaks, her turning back to him. "we'll have to check the concessions together when we get there."

oh...

"yeah," she sends him a smile to be polite. "sure."

god, kingston is so dead.

"you're really choosing twizzlers out of everything here?"

aurora turns to narrow her eyes at ross, the two in front of the concessions line. "the fuck is wrong with twizzlers?"

"nothing, nothing," he instantly responds, laughing a tad at her immediate defensive state as she just rolls her eyes. "nothings wrong with them, i just don't get why you'd choose them with so many other options."

"well," she sighs as the person behind the booth comes back with her twizzlers. she gives them a small thanks and a smile before turning back to him. "i did so you can cry about it, bud."

bud, bud, buddy, bud! haha!

ross isn't taken aback by the small nickname and rolls his eyes. "alright, alright," he says, glancing at her once more before turning back around to the stand. "can i get twizzlers as well?"

auroras jaw immediately drops and once the worker nods and turns around to grab the candy, she exclaims, "what the fuck!"

he just shrugs, sending her a lazy grin as she stands there in shock. "just trusting your judgment."

aurora just crosses her arms and sighs, "you wanna be me so bad."

"mhm," he hums, rolling his eyes before turning his head to the front of the stand as the person comes back with the candy. he takes it from them with a thanks before stepping out of the line and over to her. "these better be better than i remember."

she rolls her eyes as they begin to walk over and down the steps of the risers. "they've always been good so you probably remembered wrong in the first place."

"sure," he responds shortly, amused. they walk to the bottom of the student section where nick is already sitting at with kingston and makayla. nick had claimed the spots for them since he got here earlier. kingston, makayla, ross, and aurora just got here ten minutes ago but ross suggested they went to the concessions like they talked about in the car. they did exactly that, much to kingstons weird dismay. god, has that guy been acting weird today.

when they come back to their seats, kingston is the first to notice. "here, rory, come sit over here by mak," he tells her, gesturing to the other side of him in between nick and makayla.

aurora just furrows her eyebrows as nick scoffs. "okay fuck you kingston, i'm trying to talk with mak."

kingston just sighs and makayla turns her head from next to him. "what?" she furrows her eyebrows at his weird behavior.