𝟎𝟒𝟎. ( who the fuck? )

Start from the beginning

"i can not be blamed for that, you fucking idiot!" she responds, throwing her head back further onto the couch cushion behind her.

"i don't care," he rolls his eyes. "why didn't you tell me he liked me, what the fuck?"

"because i'm no snitch? duh?" aurora says obviously.

"rory," he just blinks with a sigh. "you are so-"

he gets cuts off by auroras phone getting called, instantly making her stand from her seat. she looks at the contact and then back to elijah with a grin. "well, look at that. it's my time to go!"

he just blinks, unimpressed as aurora picks up the call.

"yo, we're outside," kingstons voice comes through the speaker once she raises the device to her ear.

"alright," she responds, not thinking anything of it. "i'm coming."

she sends an actual farewell to elijah and begins making her way out of her house. once she approaches the car, she notices makayla in the passenger seat. oh, that's why he said 'we're' she thinks, heading for the back door instead.

she's taken aback however, when she opens the door and sees someone else sitting in the back on the other side.

"what's up, rory?"

"oh?" auroras eyebrows raise, recognizing him from the night she went to a party with kingston but not being able to identify him fully. she glances over at kingston in the drivers seat with a look, wondering why she didn't tell him this guy was coming, but he just makes an awkward face and shakes his head. ultimately, she sighs and climbs in the car.

"hi..." she trails off for a moment as she turns to the guy next to her, unable to recall his name. "god, i'm gonna sound like a bitch but i met you when i was wasted so i can't really remember-"

"ross," he cuts her off, knowing where's she going with it. "i'm ross."

"ohhh," aurora says, the name sounding familiar now that she thinks on it. she closes the door behind her as she talks, "yeah, that seems right."

"yeah uh," kingston speaks up, sharing a glance with his girlfriend for a second before turning back to aurora. "i didn't know ross was coming until like ten minutes ago when he randomly texted so.. my bad."

"oh, it's fine," aurora shrugs.

it is not fine! kingston thinks. matt is going to beat his ass.

see, he just needs to make sure ross stays away from aurora and that matt doesn't find out that this guy is ross. it really shouldn't be that hard!... right?

"alright," he just sighs. "nick is already there so we should just be able to find him."

"okay," aurora responds, sitting back in her seat. "they better have actual good shit in the concessions because i'm so fucking hungry," she speaks up with a groan.

"no fucking way," ross says, turning to her as she raises her eyebrows at him. "i was just saying that to kingston."

"really?" she questions, glancing over to kingston for the answer.