Are You New?

Ruvina POV

Hi, as you can see you are in my perspective. Like the perspective, I am Ruvina. I grew up in an "odd family" being the only Russian kid at my school it was very weird. I did make friends at my old school that I actually liked and sometimes hated. 

But one I liked alot was Sarvente, a girl with pink cotton candy like hair and smile that radiates through the school, but her opposite side wasn't my type. She was gloomy, sad  and depressing to add with her being in the emo- I-I mean Goths club or something stupid.  

Another named Ruv has the same backstory and I relate alot like a brother.. A big brother. But Swap Ruv is just annoying as dog sh-t on the bottom of your heel yet we are just 5 stupid friends. 

But enough about me lets get into my life. I am 16 attending Beacon Academy sometimes called bacon and like I said,I have 4 friends. 

--------

" Hey Ruvie! " Sarvente waved at me,and the rest of the goons were behind her. " Hi Sarv and the rest of the goons".  

"Oh c'mon Ruvie ya know we hate that goddamn name" Swap Ruv responded with a fake but imitating smile. 

As we regrouped Sarvente decided to drop a good piece of trivia, " Hey guys, I know I am pretty late to tell you this but one of my cousins are going to be attending this school by next week-" 

"Woah-Woah, cousin? you've never told us about her or him or hem" Swap Ruv interuppted