"I'm actin' like a lil boy cause ion wanna talk to you? Man gone. Like I said, be safe outchea shorty." He spoke, before hanging up.

Throwing her phone on the couch, Devyn groaned in annoyance before snapping her head to the right, seeing someone enter the living room.

"Sleeping beauty finally woke up, huh?" Devyn smiled, trying to mask the new attitude she had.

"Yup. That was a W nap. What's wrong with you though?" Dakota questioned, slipping on some Dior slides before plopping down on the couch.

Biting the inside of her cheek, she shook her head, indicating that it was nothing.

"You sure?" She asked as she looked in her iPhone camera to make sure her edges were intact, only earning a nod from Devyn.

"Okay yall, Im ready! Let's fucking goooo!" Maleah squealed as she stuck her tongue out.

"Finally, it's been 6 years." Dakota yawned, going over to the hooks by her door that held 2 different car keys as well as her house keys.

Holding up the two sets of car keys, Dakota looked towards her friends before speaking. "Should we take my baby Benz or the big body Range?"

"Deff the Benz."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟔:𝟒𝟐𝐏𝐌

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨

••

••

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝟏.𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟐,𝟓𝟎𝟗 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞.

𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝟐𝟔𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥🫶🏼
𝟏.𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬🤱🏽😍