Pierre: Wow nice 

Charles: Daniel show us yours 

Daniel:

Kimi: Congrats guys

Kimi: Congrats guys

Lewis: Wow amazing news. Congratulation.

Charles: We are going to have a Monaco wedding. 

Checo: Wow Max this is incredible news. Daniel, please take good care of him.

George: You guys... This is an fantastic announcement. 

Lance: Wow Max!!!!! Congratzzz. Time we are going to plan a bachelor party. 

Esteban: Congratulation. Profiter de l'amour ensemble.

Yuki: I will make the menu for you guys. We are going to plan a nice Red Bull wedding. 

Carlos: Wow I did expect this happening when you guys med when we were still the red bull boy band. I am happy for you guys. 

Lando: MAXY THIS IS AWESOME. Mister I don't want to get married is going to be married first. I am delighted with the news.

Fernando: Damn little lion is going to get married with smile honey badger. Weird but happy for you guys

Mick: Max do you still remember when we got married when we were 6 and 8 years old?? Gina married us and Victoria was the flower girl. To think that you will be married for real. Hope I can stand beside you for this one.

Val: Daniel you didn't chicken out!!!! Good job!! I am proud of you. Looking forward to the wedding. 

Guanyu: This is awesome. Really happy for you guys. 

Antonio: Not as active in the chat but this time I can't be silent. Congratulazioni per il tuo fidanzamento

Alex: I wasn't expecting this, but this is a nice surprise. Congratulations on your engagement

Kevin: Happy for you guys. Hulk also says congratulation and to Max good luck with Daniel

Nicky: I already know the perfect wedding gift. Congrats boys.

Pierre: I love this news. You guys deserve each other. 

Seb: So happy Daniel finally did it. I started to think that he would never grow balls. Overjoyed for you guys and looking forward to the wedding. 

Max: Thanks guys

Daniel: Your messages makes us really happy

Lando: So how did Daniel do it??

Pierre: Probably fucked him and ask him in the afterglow

Seb: To be fair this was his original plan

Max: He wrote a speech.

Lando: Tell uss. Tell us.

Daniel: I wrote the speech on my phone beforehand. It started with: Before you ask questions, wait till I am done. That was the start, but somebody had to ask: 'When will I know when you are done?'

Pierre: That sounds like Max

Yuki: You could have just nodded Max

Max: Just shut up. I was confused. Daniel was a little too serious. I wanted to make him laugh.

Charles: How went the rest of the speech?

Daniel: Art is how we decorate space, music is how we decorate time and love is how we decorate life.

Your love has decorated my life for over 6 years now. The first 4 years being as your friend, which was already the best back then. And thanks to you and your courage, my lion, we were able to fill our lives with even more love. 

You make me laugh. You laugh at my jokes that actually aren't that funny. You make sure that I don't isolate myself when it's too much, while also giving me space when I need it.

I wish I could make you understand that every little thought in my head is about you. Everywhere I am, I find myself wondering what you would think and what you would say. There is not a step I take during the day when I don't have you in my mind.

The moments you smile at me from across the room are forever savored in my mind. The moments I wake up before you, looking at a stress-free you I will never forget. The moments you kiss me out of the blue will for always be my favorite.

I want to be your special one. Not only in the past. Not only now. I want to be it in the future, our future. So lets do it. Lets paint the goddamn paintings, turn on the radio to top volume and tape balloons and garlands to the walls of life. Please let us decorate this small amount of time and space that a human life gets to occupy.

Max will you marry me?

Lando: 🥺

Charles: 🥺🥺

George: 🥺

Lance: 🥺

Mick: 🥺🥺🥺

Checo: Really beautiful

George: Val still mad that you didn't tell me

Lewis: same goes for you Seb

Daniel: I asked them to not tell anybody. I really wanted to surprise Max.

Max: I have to ask Seb and Val did you help with the speech

Daniel: I told you wrote it myself. Don't you trust me???

Max: 😶😶

Yuki: good start of their marriages.....

A lot of you guys already predicted it but we are going to have a wedding!!!!! Hope you guys like this as much as me. This is especially for the people who asked for more Maxiel.  

Today 29-08-2022 is exactly 1 year after I uploaded the first chapters of this book. I have said this before but I am still amazed with how well it is doing. Writing this brought me a lot and I am really happy that I uploaded the book and didn't keep it in my drafts. 

I want to thank a lot of different people. They helped me personally and just are amazing people. I also want to thank everybody for voting and commenting. It makes me so happy to see when I can read the comments. So please keep leaving them. Remember that without you readers I couldn't make it, you guys give me inspiration.

Hope you guys have an incredible day. I know I will. 

Lots of Love Eva