~Someone Cares~

SEVEN POV

His lips against mine... felt amazing. We moved perfectly in synchronisation, almost as if this was meant to happen. I never wanted this feeling to stop.

Eventually, we pulled away from each other and we were looking into each other's eyes.
"Woah..." I said, continuing to stare at him. Suddenly Mono's expression changed to be shocked and worried.
"Oh god... I-I'm so sorry Seven! I-I shouldn't have done that!" He panicked. Then he stood up and ran out of the bathroom door.
"Mono wait!" I called out to him as I stood up and ran after him.

3RD PERSON POV

Seven chased Mono through the forest that was near all the cabins.
"Mono, please stop!" Seven panted out.
Eventually they reached a clearing in the trees that led to a tall cliff overlooking a waterfall. Seven ran through the clearing to see Mono looking down over the edge of the cliff. "Mono!" Seven yelled. Mono turned around to look at Seven with tears in his eyes. "Why did you run off?"
"...I'm sorry."
"That doesn't answer my question."
The wind suddenly blew aggressively, giving a slight chill to the air around them. Mono turned back and looked down the edge of the cliff. He chuckled grimly.
"This drop could probably... do some damage..."
"Mono... don't... please..." Seven had warm tears falling down his cheeks.
"Why would you care? Why would anyone care?" Mono turned back to Seven with his eyes full of tears that were starting to run down his face. "Just like Cindy said, no one could ever love me, especially you."
Hearing that made Seven's heart break, did he really think Seven could never love him..?
"Mono..." Seven started. "I do love you!" Mono let out a small gasp as his eyes widened. "I'm in love with you! I... I have been for a while! Everytime we get close, I feel happy. Everytime we hug, I get... butterflies in my stomach, and I like that feeling. I... doubt you feel this way about me but-" before Seven could finish his sentence, Mono had connected their lips again. Seven wrapped his arms around Mono's waist, continuing to hold the kiss.
When they slowly pulled away, Mono smiled at Seven.
"Of course I feel the same way. I love you Seven. More than anything else." Seven smiled again. He pulled his arms away from Mono's waist.
"Well then." He started to get down on one knee, making Mono chuckle a little bit. "Mono, will you be my boyfriend?"
"You're such an idiot." Mono laughed.
"That's not an answer."
"...yes. I will be your boyfriend." Seven stood up again and hugged Mono. He picked Mono up and spun him around before pulling him in to place a small gentle kiss on his lips.
"Do you want to head back to the cabin now my love?" Seven asked. Mono blushed a little before nodding. Seven held out his hand and Mono happily took it.

While they were walking back together through the forest, Mono tripped on an exposed branch. He was sat on the ground with Seven knelt down by his side.
"I... I think I hurt my leg. But I'll be okay." Mono weakly smiled at Seven.
"Are you sure? I can help carry you if it really hurts." (a little TOH reference to anyone who gets that and also loves Lumity I love you and you're a great person 😘)
"I-I'm fine-"
"Aaand scoop." Seven huddled Mono in his arms and Mono's face went bright red.

Seven walked through the forest with Mono in his arms until they made it back to the cabin. Seven placed Mono down on one of the single beds in the corner of the room and handed him his bag.
"Get changed for bed here. I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom." Seven picked up his bag and walked into the bathroom.

MONO POV

Wow... me and Seven are... dating. I never thought I'd get to call Seven my boyfriend.
I changed into my usual baggy grey pyjamas and sat on the bed waiting for Seven.
He came out of the bathroom wearing a blue button up shirt and matching blue trousers. He walked up and sat next to me on the bed. He opened his arms for a hug and I happily fell back onto his chest. He slightly moved my bangs back and kissed my forehead.
"Come on cutie. Let's try to get some sleep." Seven smiled as he lay down under the sheets, beckoning me to follow him. I got under with him and snuggled up to his chest and let him play with my hair.
God I love him...

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING

SEVEN POV

I woke up to see my gorgeous boyfriend Mono, peacefully asleep in my arms.
"Cute..." I kissed his forehead and he started to stir a little. His eyes slowly fluttered open and when he realised he was in my arms he started blushing.
"Morning Seven..." he mumbled sleepily.
"Good morning my love." I gently kissed Mono's lips. "Now come on, let's get up."
"Noooooo, I wanna stay and cuddleeee..."
"We don't want to get in trouble, now do we?" Mono huffed and pulled a pouty face. "You look cute when you do that." I smiled as Mono's face went pink.

I went into the bathroom and got changed out of my pyjamas and into more outdoorsy clothes.
Once I was done I walked out of the door to find Mono turned the other way stretching his arms up. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, making him squeak in surprise.
"You're adorable." I smiled as I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
"Okay come on we've gotta go now." Mono pried away from my arms and grabbed my hand. I smiled and let our fingers intertwine. "Wait." Mono stopped, let go of my hand and ran to get his paper bag.
"Come on then my love." he took my hand again and huddled close to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OUR BOYS FINALLY CONFESSED!!
There might only be one or two more chapters of this, but I have a fun little plan for the end
And while I'm here, thank you so much for 700+ reads what I don't even-?
Seriously it means so much to me 😭
After this story I have a few more ideas for other stories so if you like this one, look out for more
Anyway, cya in the next chapter <3