Page 32: Battle Trail 2 - The Long Rotten Kinship

Start from the beginning

Izuku let out a sigh.

"... Thank you for this All Might," Izuku genuinely replied.

His mentor replied in the same manner, "Do your best."

"You ready?" Setsuna asked with a cheeky smile, she knows what she did.

Izuku told her, "As much as I can be, thanks to that stunt of yours."

"Don't sweat it, I'll be the ire in her eyes but she already distrusted me so nothing changes. But you needed a break, you were tighter tuned than a drilled-in screw. You loose yet?"

"Heh, I guess I am."

"Well then, let's get to work."

While Team A had prepared themself outside, Team D was having a different kind of conversation on the inside.

"Listen Octofucker, I don't care what the fuck you do but don't touch Deku," asserted Bakugo, aggressively pointing his finger at his partner, "He's mine and mine alone."

Shoji was unmoved by the explosive blond, replying in his usual calm collective voice, "Listen, I don't care what your relationship with him is, I just want to win. Don't screw that up."

"Fuck off! An extra like you should be the one on guard! That Lizard bitch can be tricky, so grow some more eyes and fucking peeled them before she pulls one over on you," stated Bakugo, marching toward the door, "Do that and we'll have this in the bag."

Letting his teammate leave, the body of Shoji began rumbling, morphing grotesquely as the student prepared himself, "You talk such a big game, better back it up."

Unbeknownst to him, Katsuki did hear his comment and merely scoffed at the assertion, "As if there's anything to worry about."

That memory now haunted Katsuki as he found himself flat on his back staring at the ceiling.

Coming into his peripheral vision, Setsuna with a shit-eating grin taunted the blond's rather pathetic position, "Didn't see that coming did ya?"

Her sass ignited a flame under Katsuki's ass as he shot up and swiped a sparking palm toward her. It was only due to Setsuna's fast reflexes and Izuku restraining Katsuki's wrist back with Black Whip that prevented impact.

"Setsuna go! I got this!" directed Izuku, not taking his eyes off Katsuki as their strengths struggled against one another.

Departing with a wave to both of them, Setsuna told them, "Alright, have fun boys. And Izuku, don't forget what I said."

"I won't."

Thus only the two boys were left in the hallway.

Snatching his hand away from the ebony bonding, the blond turned to Izuku stating, "Facing me alone? When did you grow the balls?"

"I'll warn you now Katsuki, this'll be nothing like when we were kids! Refusing to accept that will end in your loss," Izuku told him, standing his ground.

A crooked smile crept its way onto Katsuki's face, a truly abnormal reaction. Borderline sadistically replying, "To declare that to my face, you've become far too bold. Time for a reality check!"

Blasting himself forward Katsuki threw out a flurry of blows, each attack was thrown with the same ferocity of a wild tiger amidst a hunt. While Izuku dodged the initial barrage, a tricky elbow slammed him against the wall, the fox only had a millisecond to dive out of the way of an explosive swing that cindered the tips of his fur.

"Heh, look at you!" exclaimed Katsuki, blasting the greenet back with another explosion, "Already can't keep up!"

Taunting the fox, the blond continued, "What was with all that fucking talk beforehand!? This was always your issue, you know how to run that damn mouth of yours but have little to back it up! That's why no one took you seriously about becoming a hero."