Twenty Seven:

TW: SA

"She's the reason everyone at my old school knew I was gay."

The words keep ringing in Jisung's ears as he holds his crying boyfriend. Finally, about halfway into the next period, when they're still hiding, Minho lifted his head up and began to talk.

"Seong-Min and I used to be friends. For 6 years she was all I had. It was a very well known fact that she had a crush on me, but I was under the impression that she knew that nothing I felt for her was more than platonic." Jisung squeezes his hand to encourage him to keep going.

"Then one day, about two and a half years ago, she tried to kiss me in my room. Before she got to my lips, I dodged and asked her what she was doing. She said she thought I liked her like that. When I told her that, she sighed and asked me if I even liked girls." He swallows hard.

"I told her no. And I apologized to her if I made her think that I liked her like that. She said it was okay. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and told me she'd see me tomorrow. Then she left."

"The next morning, all of my classmates were whispering slurs at me, and I knew she told them. I wouldn't see her till lunch so I just ignored the rumors. When I finally did see her, she told me that she and her parents had the best idea to fix me. Then she told me that if I dated her, she would make the rumors go away."

"Oh baby..." Jisung holds Minho's head to his chest, petting his hair.

"I- I was sitting on a chair in the library at the time and she climbed onto me. I told her to get off but she just grinded into me and tried to get me to admit that it turned me on. I wouldn't. I just kept telling her to stop. Nobody in the library was doing anything. And I could tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath her skirt. It was so disgusting, Sung. She got her hands to my pants and tried to stick my dick in her. I should have pushed her off but I was fucking frozen. We were in the middle of the fucking school and she knew some people were watching. I couldn't help it but cry. And she kept telling me that I was being a child." He starts sobbing uncontrollably again.

"Shhh baby, it's okay. You don't have to tell me anything more if you don't want."

"I- Sung a teacher did stop her. But by that point I had already been in her and I was so fucking disgusted with myself. The teacher told me I should've pushed her off and why didn't I? But I was just so fucking frozen like a coward. They called my mother and she came to get me. I had to tell her so somebody would just fucking believe me. Because everyone was saying that I was raping her but I didn't."

"That rumor only lasted a week. I was pegged as a rapist until she was satisfied with that torture. Then she started bragging to everyone that she had raped me, and everyone acted like it was so cool of her to "rape the fag". It got to be too much, so mom pulled me out of school and we moved here, where it would be nicer for me."

"Baby... I'm so sorry... I understand why you didn't tell me the other day. And thank you for being so open today. I will do everything in my power to make sure you never interact with her alone. We have every class but one together, and you have that with Chan."

"I-im sorry if this makes you think different of me... I know I'm gross. I just let her do it."

"No. You're not gross, you were panicking, anyone with a brain would understand it."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Can we go home?"

"Absolutely, my love." Jisung picks the boy up and walks out of the school when nobody's looking.

"Boys?" Jihyo questions when she hears the door open. Seeing what time it is, she turns to them in confusion, but worry takes over when she sees Minho koala hugging his boyfriend, asleep with puffy eyes.

"Seong-Min transfered to our school." Jisung says, gritting his teeth to keep himself from crying. "Minho just told me everything."

"Jisung..."

"I'm going to go lay him upstairs quick." He says, taking Minho to his bed to rest. Then he comes back downstairs and sits next to Jihyo on the couch. A moment of panic huts her as Jisung doesn't say anything, and for a second, she thinks Jisung will leave.

Instead, the boy starts sobbing. "My poor baby... he's so sweet and kind and doesn't deserve that bullshit." He wails into Jihyo's arms as she pulls him into a hug.

"Shhhh Ji. She won't hurt him anymore, he has you."

"I wanted to go give that bitch a piece of my mind... but he looked so broken." Jihyo continues to stroke the boy's hair and let's him vent. "Mom, he deserves so much more."

"Oh sweetheart, then he's lucky to have you. Just promise me you'll help him through this?" Jisung nods vigorously.

"Of course. I'm going to go check on him." Jisung whines hie eyes and gives Jihyo one more hug, standing up to go to his boyfriend's room.

Minho's eyes are open and the boy is just staring at the ceiling.

"Baby? May I come in?" Jisung calls.

"Of course, love. This is your room too." Minho says with a smile. Jisung crosses the room and sits on the bed, laying down and holding the boy in his arms.

"How're you feeling, bub?"

"Upset, but I know I have you, so I'm trying to use that to rationalize going back to school." Jisung kisses the boy's forehead. "Sung?"

"Yes bub?"

"You won't let her get to me, right?"

"Of course baby. I would do anything to keep you safe."