"Eh, Lady Medea needs me?"

Meanwhile in Black Agriche Mansion

'As I knew, Roxana Agriche born and raised as a Villainess. I mean she does the gorgeous appearance of a typical gothic villainess in a gothic novel. And I get why everyone simps for her...Even Cassis' Medea thought as walking besides with Roxana who was leading her Illusional Butterflies and Venomous Butterflies to destroy completely the Black Agriche.

The forsaken place that Roxana hated it with hateful passion as well, everyone who made her and her siblings to became monsters.

"So, Medea

"So, Medea....How is Obelian Empire? Is it nice?" Roxana soon asked to the beautiful purple haired Duchess which Medea seems to be into a deep thought before letting out a 'Hmm'.

"It's a nice place, the weather is nice in the four Grand Dukedoms, especially mine. Even the Lippe tea from the Siodonna Sultanate is delicious, you will like it if I ask Ajax to bring it" Medea explained which Roxana nodded while she was having second thoughts about if she wants to live.

After finding out Medea is a reincarnator and her offering help to help her from all the poison she consumed.

She felt that she understood her most and there was something cracking her suicidal thoughts, her offer and Cassis.

She doesn't know what she wants after filling her vengeance but she was willing to let either Medea or Cassis places her life on their hands.

"My Princess" Medea soon heard Ajax through their telepathic communication.

'What's up?'

"Lante Agriche escape from his prison, he's heading where Lancelot and that treacherous rat are having their fights. Shall I give him a merciless and slow dead?" Ajax asked to Medea which she thought about it.

'Killing him like that wouldn't give me satisfaction, Ajax. Let Dion Agriche handle him before leading Cassis Pedelian to him which on the moment he's on the ground, tell Lancelot to chop his head off'

"As you wish, My Princess"

With Dion.

'Shit, I lost him. That shadow is stronger than me and more experienced swordsman....Medea Solon does really have lot of tricks under her sleeves' Dion thought as walking in the empty halls after he lost where Lancelot went.

He suddenly meets a face familiar that made his expression became stoic and mentally despising his sperm donor that he inherited all of his appearance.

"Dion...you treacherous son of mine..."

Lante said as blocking the slash of Dion with his sword

Lante said as blocking the slash of Dion with his sword. Dion knew that Lante cherished him and treat him like a trophy because all of his success and the missions he completely without a failure.

But the real reason is because he looks like him and processes his personality traits from him that disgusted him purely.

He hates that he is his son.

"You begging kneel down for mercy. If you do, I will forgive you!"-Lante

'You don't even scare me. After all, you raised to be your weapon. So, shut the hell up, you bastard" he thought as fighting against him. Dion tried to hit him but Lante block him.

"All because of that girl?! I taught you better! I killed my own father and I became the head of the Black Agriche! I was about to give you everything! Especially finding the perfect suitable wife! But that heinous wrench is more arrogant than I thought! Dammit, I should've cut that tongue of hers after humiliating me like that!!!! That damn arrogant half breed!!!" Lante shouted as hitting Dion on the head which he knees down while his left side of his head was bleeding.

Out of nowhere, he suddenly starts laughing that Lante looks at him and was shocked by seeing that expression of Dion.

"Seriously? And I thought Roxana took the intelligence from you and me but I see you're nothing than a arrogant brainless bastard, father"

Dion gives gleefully smile while touching his wound. Lante's eyes widen in shocked while Dion couldn't help but darkly chuckles by his father's stupidity and arrogance.

"Let me tell you something before her servants came and probably give you a shameful dead, Father. Medea Solon indeed a half demon but she's more dangerous and heinous than you, Roxana, I or any full-fledged Agriches had ever live"

"After all, her father is one of most dangerous beings on earth. All this time, she's playing with you, Lante Agriche. You're nothing than a cockroach who's meant to be crush under her feet"