ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝟛 - CLOSED

Hello and welcome to the third art contest of this book!

Yes, I do realise how much of a disaster the last one was, so I promise to all of you that it won't be like that this time. Also, apologies if I don't reply immediately, I have other things to do sometimes, so don't rage at me :/

Again, there's only going to be one level, with prizes for Expert. However, there's only going to be one judge - me - this time, to make it easier for me. Additionally, there's a twist to the instructions!

NOTE: I'm not stupid- I do usually realise if you haven't read the rules, or anything at all, because you
A) Don't do the form
B) Don't do it correctly
C) Copy the previously said password when it doesn't apply to you
At first, it was amusing to see that people though they'd get away with it, but know it's becoming plain annoying. PLEASE READ THE RULES
IF YOU READ THE RULES, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PASSWORD OR FORM
...gosh darn it...
Just read the rules, and don't make it painful for me to try to respond politely when I'm blowing up inside :/
(Yes, I have also copied this into comments because quite a lot of people don't actually read the chapter...)

As inspired by Nettle-Fox, I'll be doing three different choices, as follows:

Option 1 - draw your favourite character from a book or film (preferably human) as an animal and give reasoning to as why you chose that!

Option 2 - draw a scene that you think may happen in my books, The Eternal Spark trilogy, based on what you've heard so far (short plot blurbs in my Applyfic)! If you want a colour palette for a certain character, I'll give it to you, but the main character's references/colour palettes will be included near the additional rules.

Option 3 - draw your favourite dinosaur, DINOSAUR NOT PTEROSAUR OR MOSASAURS OR ICHTYOSAURS OR PLESIOSAURS OR OTHER 'ANCIENT FLYING OR MARINE LIZARDS', either in a natural scene (e.g. peaceful forest, watering hole, etc) or in a fight scene (before or during or after)!

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like! I'll answer the non-spoiler ones ^^

Due to these very different options, I'm sure I'll love to see all the different entries! For Option 2 particularly, since I'll be able to see your theories for my books, and I might even get inspiration from them :)

~~~~~

Additional Rules:

1) Choose and draw from only ONE of these options, and stick to the general colour palettes, anatomy and overall realism of the character as much as possible. If you are making a new character, such as a dinosaur, the colour palette must be realistic, or I'll ignore your tag. For example, if they're neon colours or unnatural patterns. I'll also ignore it, if you do it incorrectly, such as drawing a Pteranodon or human (for some reason).

2) For this contest, and this contest only, you can submit up to three different entries, if you think that that will increase your chances of winning. It can be one from each option (which probably will increase your chances) or multiple from the same one or two, I don't mind. Additionally, the prizes will be slightly debatable. If you win, you'll have the option to possibly swap your set prize for something else of equal/similar value.

3) Tag me to your completed entry, or I won't add it to the chapter. I'm not going to waste time continuously looking for someone's entry :/

4) In order to enter, you must read the rules, give the password (it has been changed from last time to something else) and tag at least 3 three people.

5) Winners are chosen by a criteria, not by personal choice. However, if it comes down to a draw, I'll be choosing then, and only then, by personal opinion.