Love at first sight

Y/N Pov:
I was walking around the night market when I bumped into someone. I quickly apologize and looked to see who it was. When I saw the person I felt my face heat up it was boscha from school. "Watch it nerd" she said to me she was kinda a bully to a lot of people me mostly. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I said trying not to get hurt. " whatever just watch where you're going next time". That was weird I thought to myself but I left.

The next day
Boscha pov:
I woke up and got ready for today. There was no school but the was a brudgbey match and I was ready. I walked on the field with my team and heard someone yelling my name I looked over and saw y/n, she is always at my games and i loved it.
Time skip to after the game ,I'm lazy
We won the game and I wanted to tell y/n how I felt. I walked up to bump and asked to barrow the mic. He said yes and I took it " I have something I want to tell someone" I said. I could see y/n with luz, willow, Gus, and amity. "I would like to say that I love you y/n" she looked surprised I was happy but scared. I walked up in the stands and kissed her.
Y/N pov: she kissed me and I am freaking out. I kissed her back and everyone was cheering for us. We pulled away " will you be my girl friend y/n" she said looking into my eyes.
I kissed her for a bit until I pulled away "dose that answer your question" I was happy.

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed it if you have any requests tell me and I will probably use them. Have a great day/night byyeee~)