Kook: hmm I'm fine.

Tae: kookie stop there, why are you acting cold why?

Kook: I.. I just want to handle my problems by myself cause I don't wanna bother you.

Tae: I told you I will always with you,you are not a burden for me kook.

Kook: no hyung you can't you will also leave me, and when I mostly wanted you beside me you will never be there it will hurt me more.... so it is better this way.. ( teary eyes)

* before Tae could say something kook ran towards his room *

( Tae pov)

You are wrong kookie I will never leave you baby I love you so much... I will talk to you...

* suddenly Tae heard big sound of glass breaking from kook's room,he rushed towards kook's room and opened the door *

( Tae pov)

I heard big glass breaking sound I ran to kook's room and opened the door and my eyes wide opened by the sight... kook was holding a big broken photo frame in his hand hugging it tightly and the broken glass pieces were piercing thought his skin his hands were bloody mess and he was crying out loudly clossing his eyes..

Tae: KOOKIE ( shouts)..

* Tae ran towards kook. He didn't looked down there was glass pieces which peirced into his foot but he didn't mind it he ran towards kook*

Tae: kookie leave that frame.

Kook: no. ( crying)

Tae: ( teary) kookie look it is hurting you leave it please..

Kook: noo never( crying)

* Tae had no option left he slowly took the photo frame from his hands and paced it away. He looked at kook's hand
Which was bleeding especially his plam with had a deep wound *

Kook: no don't take it away please.

Tae: ( shouting in tears) WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HAAH. YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF..

kook: I.. I can't hyungie I.. I ( crying) I lost everything everyone I lost them...

Tae: shh baby please don't cry look hyungiee is here come..

*Tae made him sit on his lap he then hugged him tightly patting his back*

Tae: baby stop crying and show me your hands please..

* kook slowly showed his hands to Tae it was bleeding badly Tae's eyes became teary seeing it*

Tae: sit here I will bring first aid kit ok

Kook: hmm ( sobbing)

* Tae came holding a first aid kit,he sat near kookie and started to clean the wound*

Kook: i'm such a burden.

Tae: shut up you are not a burden kook don't ever say that..

Kook: I'm sorry

Tae: no,no I'm sorry, I made you think that way.. like you are alone you are not alone i'm with you kookie I will be always with you.

Kook: no,no please don't give me false hope, you love someone you will leave me alone ...

Tae: kookie your hyungiee doesn't love someone

Kook: you are lying, liar

Tae: trust me kookie, it's true I said I'm in love but it is not someone it's you baby bunny I love you please don't leave me.

Kook: you l...love me....

Tae: yes I love you.

Kook: hyung you don't know who I am and what my past is you don't even know why I fear blue eyes I..

Tae: I know, I know your past but please don't judge my love to you as sympathy ,I loved you before knowing your past and after knowing it I love you more kookie..

Kook: how did you know that?

Tae: jimin told me everything when I said to him that I love you,he told me that cause he want me to love you for what you are.

Kook: hyung my traumas and fears will be annoying for you and i will become a burden for you, i'm not good at socializing and.....

Tae: kook I love you even my mom and dad like you, I want to become your strength I want to hold you in my embrace till my last breath I wanna have kids with you ...I love your flaws and love you for what you are ..... but please don't leave me I will die, please don't hurt yourself it hurts me.. please don't reject me i truly love you kookie....

Kook: hyungiee I.. I love you too. I want you hyung, I really do want to spent my life with you, i Don't know if I'm perfect for you or not but i can love you more than myself but promise me you will never leave me hyung..

Tae: I promise you bunny I won't leave you....
Now tell me how did you broke the photo frame?

Kook: I felt so sad so I was just looking at our old family photo but the frame sliped and it fell down I panicked seeing my only memory of my family broken into peices I...hugged it .....I lost them for ever I don't wanna loose the only photo of me with them too.( sad)

Tae: it's ok ,look at the photo frame only the glass is broken let's fix it.

Kook: really? Can we ( puppy eyes)

Tae: aww of course bunny ( kissed on his cheeks)

Kook: you kissed me( blushing)

Tae: huh can't I just kiss my boyfriend

Kook: of course you can

Tae: wow really..

* with that Tae slowly lean towards kook he caged him between his hands.kook looked right into Tae's eyes which was filled with love kook placed his both bandged hands on Tae's chest and Tae came closer and slowly kissed his lips, kook closed his eyes feeling the others lips the kiss was slow and gentle Tae sucked kook's bottom lips one last time and pulled out breathing heavily he looked at kook who was catching breath  while blushing and looking down.tae slowly held kook's hand*

Tae: is your hands hurting bunny?

Kook: little....

Tae: don't go to university next week take rest and from today onwards i'm gonna sleep here don't push me away from you....

Kook: it was hard to sleep without you so I won't say no sleep here with me. wait hyung your feet it's bleeding.

Tae: ooh it's a small wound leave it.

Kook: small? Show it let me treat it.

Tae: yaah your both hands and injured let me treat it myself

Kook: then do it, you are careless..

Tae: says the one who hurt his two hands completely.

Kook: yaah stop it.

* tae pulled the glass pieces out of his wound and cleaned it *

Tae: ok bunny let's sleep now..

Kook: its noon and I have to clean the floor it's full of glass pieces.

Tae : let's clean it later now come on I didn't slept calmly for weeks

Kook: did you miss me that much.

Tae: too much bunny now come...

* kook snuggled into tae's chest who embraced kook in his warm hands he securely wrapped his arms around kook's small waist and kissed kook's forehead. Kook placed head on Tae's chest placing his hands onto Tae without hurting his injured hands he gave a quick peck to Tae's lips *

Tae: sleep well bunny.

Kook: you too hyungie....

                - TO BE CONTINUED .........