Chapter 4 Super Duelists

Start from the beginning

"Fused with Yuzu? You mean, she and Rin are the same person?" Rua asks.

"Well, Zarc, Zarine, and Ray are from the original world, since Zarc falls into his darkness and destroys the world, both Zarnie and Ray save them, and the energy they made is big enough to tear the world apart as well as themselves. So Yuzu and Rin are pieces of Ray." Reisho says.

"So does that mean Yugo and Risu are pieces of Zarc and Zarine? Since they have people who look like them?" Ruka asks.

"You can say so. In fact, Yuya, Yuzu, and I all have 3 souls in our body," Yuni says. "In other words, after I absorbed Risu, then Zarine will be back to whole."

Risu says in fear, "Wait, don't tell me that you are going to absorb me."

"I won't absorb you for no reason. I will do that for two reasons Your power is drained, or you need to hide from something." Yuni says.

"But Yugo needs to be absorbed by Yuya." Reisho says.

"Why do I need to?" Yugo asks in confusion.

"Because you still have Zarc's darkness in your body, last time you battled Yuto, your darkness arises and then you tried to destroy him. I know that Yuto was the same as well, but since Yuya absorbed him, he isn't going to be like that again." Reisho says.

"I guess it can't be helped." Risu says.

"Yeah." Yugo says.

"Now the main reason we are here is that we are going to recruit some help from this dimension. Since we don't know when Academia will come to attack the dimension." Reisho says.

"Not to mention, if we just walk on the streets and tell them, no one will believe us. So we need to come up with a plan." Yuni says as everyone starts thinking.

In a park, Gongenzaka, Ron, and Dennis are in the park. Gongenzaka yells, "I'm looking for a boy named Sakaki Yuya and a girl named Sakaki Yuni! Have you heard of them?"

Dennis tries to use his Duel Disk, and he says, "Our communications are being jammed too...Looks like this dimension has some strict regulations..."

"Hey, Dennis! You should help too!" Ron says.

"Yeah, yeah..." Dennis says while standing up.

"I'll check over there." Ron says to Gongenzaka, who nods as Ron leaves. Dennis turns his card into a hat, then a Top member gives him money.

"I think I know what I can do!" Dennis says as Gongenzaka raises his eyebrow.

Meanwhile, Yuya and the others are carried to an orphanage, as the other riders leave, two of them are still there and take off their helmets.

The first man has dark-grey eyes and orange hair restrained by a leather band with twin rings piercing it, as well as several criminal marks on his face, an "M" and a dot on his forehead, and a full-cheek line and triangle on each side of his face. His ears have piercings with bolts hanging from them. He wears a simple orange shirt and teal pants with knee pads. He wears a brown sleeveless vest over it and elbow-length fingerless gloves, with studded bands strapped around his wrists and forearms, and heavily strapped tan boots. The second man has light blue hair and a criminal mark on the left side of his face, he wears a dark long coat and plain shirt inside, dark pants, and dark shoes.

"You're amazing protecting that kid while taking on that many of Security!" The first man says.

"Indeed. There aren't any bad guys out there who would protect children." The second man says.

Yuya takes a breath as he looks at the two people, he knows that the first one is Crow Hogan, and the second one is Kiryu Kosuke. He can't believe that the two of them are standing in front of him.