Part 2

???: Seriously, can that moss head train her any quieter? He'll scare away the customers. I should see if everyone's ok.

["Cuisine Chef" Sanji]
Owner of his own Baratie and head chef. Gets his ingredients from The All Blue.
Age: 41

Sanji walks out to the main area where multiple people are enjoying Sanji's cooking

Sanji walks out to the main area where multiple people are enjoying Sanji's cooking. While Gin is serving food to customers.

Sanji: Everyone! Sorry about the noise. That stupid moss head can't train quiet enough, so I have to apologize for him.

Customer A: No need to apologize, what matters is the food it's delicious!

Customer C: (Satisfied) I wish I could eat this everyday..

Customer B: We could care less about what's going on, so don't sweat it. As long as the food is this amazing, anything could happen!

Sanji chuckles.

Sanji: That's a relief.

Sanji heads back to the kitchen where a young chef meet him.

Chef: Head Chef Sanji, the food you prepared is finished.

Sanji: Oh good! Let me take a look.

The food prepared is multiple cut pieces of cooked meat and lobster on platters surrounded by a curry-like substance. Several small delicious looking chocolate dessert sits on a seperate dish.

Sanji: Perfect!

Chef: Um, Head Chef Sanji if you don't mind me asking whose this food for? You mentioned it's for some special guests.

Sanji: It's for some old workmates of mine. And a man who taught me basically everything I know. He's like a father to me.

It cuts to a table where three people are sitting.

Patty: Man, it's been so long since we've seen Sanji! The only real photo we have is his wanted poster, but it'll be good to see him after all this time.

Patty has become more muscular while keeping his "Popeye arms." Some wrinkles have grown around his eyes and lips. Other than that his appearance doesn't change much.

Carne: Hehe, not to mention this place is so lively. You heard what those customers said. Whatever he's making has to be good. It's Sanji we're thinking of Patty.

Carne doesn't change apart from growing a full beard.

Zeff sits quietly with a smile. Zeff now has long grey slicked back hair and keeps his signature mustache, and now wears thin square shaped glasses. Sanji approaches them with the food.

Patty: Hehe, there he is! How ya been bud?

Sanji smiles and places the food onto the table.

Sanji: Dig in guys.