5. confession time

Start from the beginning

"Sooooo." She said, extending the word. Peter gave her his attention, knowing she had something else she wanted to say. "You gonna tell the others?" She asked. Peter hoped she wasn't talking about what he thought.

"What do you mean?" He asked her, playing dumb.

She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. "You know what I mean." She replied.

Man, he was a bad liar.

That, or Maddison could just read him like a book.

He hung his head back in defeat. "Do I have to?" He asked, staring up at the ceiling.

She leaned closer to him. "If you wanna be a good friend and team mate.... Then yes, you have to." She said into his ear, giving Peter chills down his spine.

However, he knew she was right.

She stood in front of Peter and he finally looked down from the ceiling. She wasted no time before grabbing his wrist and dragging him up from his seat on the chair.

Peter didn't like this.

He didn't like confrontation. And it wasn't just one person he had to confront....... It was four.

He was just hoping they would all be as understanding as Maddison.

But then again....

No one's really as understanding as Maddison.

"You wake Pietro, I'll get the girls." She instructed as they paused in front of Pietros closed door, then Maddison kept walking.

Peter didn't even have to open the door to hear Pietros snoring, that's how loud he was.

Maddison just walked down the hall and banged on all the doors like she was the police at a frat party.

"Wakey wakey ladies!" She yelled and she repeatedly knocked on all three of there doors.

Peter just stared at her, still standing in front of pietros door. "What? You could do that to his?" He said, pointing to the door beside him.

Maddison just shrugged her shoulders, then a second later, Wanda came walking out of her room.

"What's going on?" She asked sleepily.

Kate was the next to come out of her room.

"It's saterday." She complained, eyes squinted from the bright light in the hallway from the opened windows.

Maddison had a feeling that her knocking wasn't gonna wake Yelena, so she walked into her room instead.

Of course, she saw Yelena spread out in the middle of her bed, sleeping, with most of her pillows and blankets thrown on the floor beside her.

"How does she sleep like that?" Wanda asked as she also stood in the door way with her friend.

Maddison then picked up one of the pillows on the ground, and harshly threw it at Yelena.

Yelena groaned in response and opened her eyes in confusion, and Maddison slightly smiled at her success.

"Young avengers meeting in the kitchen.... Come on." She informed Yelena. The girl didn't say anything back, and instead just let out another groan. She then took a second to look over at the alarm clock on her bed side table, and felt herself get even more annoyed.

"Seriously stark? It's seven in the morning!" She complained, and threw her one pillow that was left on her bed, over her face.

"She'll be good in a minute." Maddison said with a wave of the hand as her and wanda entered the kitchen and saw peters confused face. Wanda took a seat at the table, and Maddison walked over and leaned against the wall beside Peter.