"Your bitch? That's how you refer to your girlfriend?"

"She ain't my girlfriend, she my bitch. Issa difference, you see what I'm sayin?" He responded, locking his phone and placing it next to him.

"Uhm, no. I don't get it." She scrunched her face up. "Does she play a girlfriend role to you, or no?"

"No, cause she just my bitch." He shrugged making Dakota squint her eyes before changing the subject.

"So you don't need or want the services, but you're just here because they wanted you here?"

"Hell yeah." He shrugged.

"So do you wanna sit here on your phone for the remainder of the hour, or do you wanna just leave?" She raised her eyebrow, waiting for his response.

"A nigga can't leave cause my PO talm bout she gon know if I actually come hea."

"Well you're in luck because we're gonna have fun. I know you probably don't wanna be here but since you're here, we won't waste the time doing nothing." She started.

"So we're gonna do a few icebreakers, and a coloring exercise I like to do with all of my clients to get to know them. But first, if you want you can ask me a few questions so you can be a little more comfortable with me. Deal?"

"You sholl talk a lot. Damn." He chuckled, looking around her office. He inhaled the fresh linen scent mixed with a vanilla scent that the medium sized office had. There were white decorations mixed with hints of gray and gold. He could only assume that her house looked almost the same way.

"Yeah, that's basically my whole job description. So do you agree?" She asked, making him nod slightly.

"Okay, yay! This is gonna be fun! So first, I want you to put your phone in my lockbox." She clapped once, before standing up and going to grab a box from the closet.

As her back was faced to him, he took the time to let his eyes scan over her petite build. From her perfectly slickbacked hair down to the Jordan 4's that sat on her feet, he could tell that he was gonna like it here.

"Pretty ass." He thought as he glanced at her face.

"Here, put your phone in." She started before he smacked his teeth.

"This aint school, fuck I gotta put ma-" He complained, making her groan.

"Von, the quicker you cooperate, the quicker you can leave. I'm not even gonna make you stay for the full hour, 30 minutes tops." She reasoned as he huffed, placing his phone in the bin.

Putting the bin away, she went to one of the drawers in her desk, picking up two canvases along with a bin full of markers, crayons, pencils, and bottles of paint.

Placing the materials on the floor, she sat beside them before pulling her phone out of her back pocket. "You can come sit on the floor if you want, it's more comfortable." She smiled as he came to sit, extending his legs straight out.

"You wanna listen to music?" She suggested, handing him the phone.

Brushing his fingertips against her hand by accident, she got slight chills as she watched him type in something on Apple Music before handing her back her phone.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐎𝐍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara