ByuntaeKaisoo

Hey everyone, it's Elf here! Today, the interviewee is @ByuntaeKaisoo. You may know her for her amazing Exo fanfictions, usually ship related. Please go and check out her works and show her some love!

~~~

Q: As your username and bio suggests, you're a huge fan of Exo! May I ask how you discovered them? How long ago was it?

A: Ah yes I am! I discovered them for 2 years ago. Actually, I don't really remember how I discovered them. It just happened I guess! But I know it was 2 years ago.

Q: It's often hard to remember how you discover a group! It's also impossible to choose a bias from Exo! I mean, all twelve men are beautiful - and even if some of them are no longer in the group, they're still in our hearts. Do you remember who your first bias was? And has it changed since then?

A: I agree! All of them are so beautiful and gorgeous! When I first watched their M/V MAMA, I fell for Kai. I just saw him dance and I thought, he's the one. After some months, Sehun caught my eye. That childish and manly maknae made me change my ultimate bias. But then, after some months again, I fell for Kai again and he is still my ultimate bias. I do love all of them, but Kai has a special place in my heart. I've been dancing since I was 3 years old and when I discovered Kai, he became my inspiration to continue with dancing. So I really love him.

Q: That's actually adorable! There's like, an actual story to your bias choice and that makes me really happy! And I have to agree with you - Kai is amazing at dancing. He's definitely one of the best dancers I've ever seen.

You're known for shipping many of the members of Exo - your username even has a ship in it! However, is there any popular Exo pairing that you don't ship?

A: I really can't ship Xiuhan because I'm a hardcore Hunhan shipper. I can ship Taohun... But Xiuhan is a big no no for me.

Q: I can't really comment on any of these in terms of a favourite, because I don't have a preference, but Hunhan is very cute! Anyway! What inspired you to begin writing fanfiction? Was there anything in your head that clicked and made you want to start a fanficiton, or did your friends tell you to, or is it something different?

A: Hunhan is adorable! Well, it started when I found a great author on wattpad. It's @Storm_Ravenxo. I've been reading her books since I did a wattpad account. She is actually my girlfriend now ^^ Anyways, I started to read her books and that made me want to try write fanfictions. One of my books, Miles Away From You [Kaisoo] is actually based on a real story. What is this feeling? [Taeny] is also based on a real story. So I really like to write fanfictions that I've been through.. It's like, writing down my feelings and it becomes a fanfiction. It's like, I can write down what I feel in the book and no one won't understand how I really feel you know? I hope you understand what I mean.

Q: I totally understand what you mean! I've done the same thing (I just haven't edited or published my K-Pop works yet) as well! I believe the most important thing in fanfiction is having an emotional connection and a personal relationship with at least one main character - if not more! Which Exo member do you feel like to relate to the most? Is it the troublesome maknae, the kung fu panda, or the polite leader?

A: I think it's Kai. He is shy and quiet and doesn't talk so much like the other member does. But his personality changes when he dances. I think I'm like him. I'm very shy and quiet in real life and I doesn't talk so much. But I can change when I dance. I dance with emotions and feelings, just like Kai does. I'm also like Lay... A forgetful person but also a caring and respectful person.

Q: Kai's shyness is cute - and he's kind to other members. And Lay is a sweetheart - I wish I was like him!

I think the last question I want to ask if about your pride. How proud are you of Exo? They've had incredible success with Call Me Baby - the number of awards it's had is amazing! Not to mention Exodus charting at number 95 on Billboard 200, and overtaking 2NE1's Crush in the number of sales over in America. Can words express your pride for them?

A: I'm very proud of EXO. 2014 was filled with happiness and sadness for EXO and their fandom. They lost two amazing members but that didn't stop them to continue what they love do to. I'm proud of being an EXO-L and I will always be one. Even if EXO only have 8 members one day or EXO have 4 members left, I will still support them and give them love. Right now, there are only 10 members in EXO, but it will always be 12 members in my heart. EXO saranghaja!

Q: I couldn't agree more with that! Thank you for talking to us today! Let's hope Exo win a couple more awards and remain happy and healthy through 2015!

~~~

Again, thank you to @ByuntaeKaisoo for taking the time to answer the questions. Please check out her works (and her girlfriend's works - @Storm_Ravenxo). Any suggestions for interviews? PM us with a link to the profile and/or story!