Drunk on his Touch (E/n Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Why hello." The bartender with so many tattoos I couldn't count, said. "What can I get you?"

"Anything without alcohol." I sighed. The man laughed at me and gave me an odd look, shaking his head as he made me the beverage.

It turns out the drink wasn't non-alcoholic, because I was sitting at the bar with my purse on the floor, feeling dizzy and slurring my words. I lost count of how many drinks he had given me.

"Another?" The guy smiled while drying a tall beer glass as I finished another drink.

"Nuh-uh.." I mumbled with droopy eyes, getting up from my seat and abandoning all my belongings on the floor.

I stumbled in my heels as I walked through the park beside the club. I somehow managed to get out of there on my own.

It was very cold outside. The trees swayed in the violent wind. Thunder sounded somewhere in the clouds not too far from where I stood. I wrapped my arms around myself and rubbed my skin to try and warm up. A small distance away, a man sat on a park bench with a cigarette lit between two fingers. He looked my way.

"Y/n?" His face curled up in both surprise and irritation. He blew out a ball of smoke.

"She's n-not here. I don't t-talk to creepy guys. You might not know, but I h-have a b-b-" I almost tripped over my own feet.

The man scoffed and threw his cigarette out in the garbage bin beside him, dumping his lighter into his pocket to catch me. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. It felt so warm.

"You're drunk. He's such an idiot." He growled, picking me up. I squirmed in his arms, my short dress sliding up my thighs.

"Shh, I got you. You're safe with me darling." The dark-haired boy assured me. He tugged down my outfit and I stopped fighting him. I was too tired to try anyway.

He walked with me down the long park trail quietly. His cologne smelled so good. So pleasing and familiar. But not in a good way did I recognize it.

Bf/n's brother. The boy I can hardly tolerate. The one who always finds a reason to be angry with me. The person who has been my enemy since we were kids. The person who hates me for absolutely no reason.

"Y/n stop squirming." E/n groaned slightly as I felt him interlace his right hand with mine over the middle console of what seemed like his car. I had just woken up from a small nap. This car was made of mostly leather in the interior and had a jet-black colour to it. I guess he had walked to it. Now we were driving somewhere.

Out of nowhere, I felt tears start rolling down my cheeks. My face felt red. I thought this had something to do with the alcohol because I suddenly wanted to let out all my emotions with sobs. I tried many times to open the door beside me, yanking at it like an animal.

"You're unbelievable." E/n pulled over on the side of the road.

"Let me out!" I sniffled like a child. I'd probably regret this later.

"Stop this nonsense. You're going to hurt yourself. Let me take you to my place." He said lowly, grabbing my hand again and rubbing the pad of his thumb along the top of it. He wiped my cheek with the knuckles of his other hand.

"E-E/n, but what about Bf/n?" I whispered, teary-eyed.

"Oh, honey, who gives a shit? Someone could have taken you with that outfit you're wearing, and he wouldn't even realize. I bet he still hasn't." He pecked my forehead, tucking in the jacket he had put on me so I didn't freeze.

I remained half asleep for most of the drive but woke up to E/n unlocking the door to his apartment and bringing me inside. He took me to his room and only switched on a lamp.