Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons

Start from the beginning

This time a bell-like monster appears, "I now tune my two Ice Bells with Snow Bell! Midwinter wind. Make ice and snow my power and blow through! Synchro Summon! Appear! Level 7! Wind Witch - Winter Bell! (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7)

As the blue monster appears, Yuzu says, "Winter Bell can choose a Level 4 or lower monster in the graveyard, then its effect becomes the same as the card it chooses, I choose Ice Bell! I can deal 500 damage to you!"

Winter Bell rings before blasting another gale at Risu, causing her to get damage. (Risu:3000–2500)

"Battle! I attack your Whale with Winter Bell! Wind Shiver!" Yuzu yells as Risu's monster gets destroyed by the winds. (Risu:2500–2000)

"I set one card and end my turn." Yuzu says as she places the card.

Yugo is also shivering and he says, "Even though you aren't really Rin, you really know how to use her cards. This is getting interesting."

"I guess I am surprised that you wipe out half of my full LP, I think I need to get serious. My turn!" Risu says as she draws a card, she says, "I summon Aqua Mermaid the Crab!" (ATK:1800/DEF:1500 LV:4)

A red-haired girl with a crab-like lower body appears, she says, "I use its effect, I can summon a Tuner Monster from the graveyard. I summon the Octopus from my Graveyard!"

As the second monster appears, she says, "Now I tune the Level 4 Crab with Level 1 Octopus! Live in the underwater, it is time to show the coldness from the depths! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 5! Aqua Mermaid The Queen!"(ATK:2000/DEF:1500 LV:5)

As the blond-haired queen with a green fishtail and a tiara appears, Risu says, "Since you destroyed my Whale, I now have Aqua Mermaid monsters in my graveyard. I use the Queen's effect, when I have an Aqua Mermaid monster in my graveyard, it gains 1000 ATK!" (ATK:2000-3000)

"It is higher than my monster..." Yuzu says in shock.

"Battle! I attack Winter Bell with the Queen!" Risu says as the Queen shoots out a song. Yuzu yells, "Trap Card: Lost Wind! I can negate your effect and then halve your monster's ATK!" Yuzu says as the winds blow on the Queen. (ATK:3000–1000)

"Oh no! Not that card!" Risu gasps before changing into a smile. "Just kidding. I use Trap Card: The Lost Triangle. By negating a battle of my monster, I can destroy one monster my opponent controls, and give you damage equal to that monster's ATK! I target Winter Bell!"

As the attack is stopped, a fog appears and Winter Bell is gone.

"Oh no..." Yuzu says in horror.

"Now take Winter Bell's 2500 ATK damage!" Risu smirks as Yuzu gets hit by the fog. (Yuzu:3500–1000)

"Are you okay?" Ray asks in worry for Yuzu to endure that pain. Since they are in the Synchro Dimension, this is also Real Solid Vision, which can affect damage without the Action Field.

"I am fine." Yuzu says. "She is so strong..."

"I set one card and end my turn." Risu says. "And Lost Wind's effect also ends this turn." (ATK:1000-2000)

Yuzu says, "My turn." As she draws the card, she is surprised, but then she smiles. "Well, I guess it is time. I use Pendulum Dance! When I have no cards on the field, I can place two Pendulum Monsters from my deck on the field! I choose Scale 2 Sonata the Melodious Diva and Scale 10 Algeria the Melodious Diva!"

As two fairies appear on the field, she says, "With this, I can summon monsters from Level 3 to 9! Sway with the melody, flow with the rhythm! Gather together and form a perfect musical! Pendulum Summon! Come forth! My monsters! First is Wind Witch – Frost Bell! (ATK:2000/DEF:2000 LV:6) And then Dragon that blooms around the music! Blooming Melody Pendulum Dragon!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:4)