Spanish Speaking (S3 Ep12)

Mia's POV

It's been a week since Mercedes and I started dating and it's been the best we talked to Shane and he was happy for us but I'm still not sure if I want to ask her to marry me I know she'll freak out but I don't want to loose her ever again.

We are sat in glee waiting for Mr Shue and she's cuddling up to my side when Mr Shue walks in going on about Spanish speaking and stuff then a man walks in who all the girls stare at and I glare at him.

(Mia, Mercedes and Sam are there as well and Mia is doing the same dances as David the Spanish man)

"I never knew you could dance like that" Mercedes says as we walk out into the corridor.

I laugh. "I guess I'm ok at dancing and showing off my muscles"

"Yea I saw Quinn staring at your arms" she sounds jealous.

"Mercedes. Quinn and I kissed but that was it and I pushed her off I promise"

"I'm not angry just annoyed at Quinn"

I kiss her. "Thank you for believing me"

"Thank you for being honest" she smiles.

(Mercedes sings to Mia who is sat next to Sam)

Mercedes POV

I go to the bathroom with the glee girls and I think this is the perfect time to tell them about the promise ring.

"Girls we need to talk" I say and they all give me there attention.

"Mia gave me a promise ring" they all squeal and hug me and Rachel looks annoyed. She told me and Kurt last night Finn asked her to marry him but that's different to a promise ring.

(Sam and Mia share the lines and Mia sings to Mercedes)

I personally hate this episode so that's why it's so short and I didn't know what to really put in it.